24

The entrance door opened. I can't see anything. I open my phone and turn on the flash light. I get a view of the soil stairs. It's completely different from inside. The temperature here is burning me. It was better in the hades. 

I start walking to the upstairs. But no matter how much stairs I pass, it's not finishing. I get tired too soon but the stairs are not ending. I sit on one of the stairs and start panting. It's really hot here and walking all the way didn't help me. My muscles starts aching, my lower body hurts because of the last night, giving me a lot of unbearable pain.

How Kim Taehyung passed all the way to here while carrying me? He got a lot of energies.

After panting for a while I start passing more. But soon I got breath difficulties. My breath is sticking inside my lungs. It's hurting me.

300 miles aren't a joke.

Should I just go back?

No!

I can't put my dignity aside just because I am tired! I have to do it.

"you can do it, fighting y/n," I cheered myself before start walking. after a longgggg time of walking and resting, the stairs ended. I find the cave door. As I touched it, it opened, the sunlight hits my face. I shut my eyes immediately. it's really bright and warm here. I let out a deep breath as I find air full of precious oxygen. I lazily walk toward the shower and the small river. I sit on a stone. I undo my shoes. my feet are bleeding again!

seems like they are born to bleed! 

wash my feet with the rivers fresh water and drink some. I was too thirsty. I feel really tired!

I look at the sky. it seems like afternoon. 

wait, Taehyung told me it was night in the Seoul that time.

how much time did I exactly walk? 

I feel sorry for my feet. they are hurting for a reason. I lay my back on the pebbles. the small pebbles surface is hitting my back, giving me a back massage. I shut my eyes. his face appeared in my mind first.

I loved him, didn't I?

was it that hard to love me back?

After a while, when I thought I got enough rest, I get up from these pebbles. I start walking towards my house. It's not that nearer. But it's at the end of the forest.

The sunlight is really strong here. It's making me sweat in the February. After a long time, I see my house from the road. The sun is setting, welcoming the moon to appear in the night sky. I lazily open the entrance of my house. I sit on the living room after turning on the fan switch. I sit and panted.

Why is no one coming here to welcome me?

I stand up and walk towards the kitchen. I open the refrigerator and drink a bottle full of water. After finishing it, I drink from another bottle. I look at the inside of the fridge.

Nothing is here for me to eat. All of them are raw foods.

Do I need to cook now?

I should take a shower first. I thought and walk to upstairs. I stopped at the 2nd floor living room as I saw a familiar figure is laying on the floor. I rushed there.

Father?

I kneel down to reach him.

What happened?

I quickly check his pulse. The rate is really slow. I should call an ambulance.

I open my phone. 6% charge.

Fuq everything!

I plugged it to the charger and call my hospital ambulances. My hands are shaking af. I was never this nervous before.

The palace

-"your majesty, I am here to show you the new reports from the scanner," Says a royal guard from the outside.

"Let him in," Taehyung's dad says and the royal guards comes in.

"Your Majesty, I think the trespasser left. The scanner no longer detects the smell," the royal guard says and hands the vampire king the reports.

The king glances at the report. There's a list full of smell the scanner has detected just now.

"So, you are telling me that it was a technical problem?" The King asks the guard.

"Yes, your majesty," The guard says.

Taehyung was listening to everything while staying silent. "But it didn't make a mistake in centuries. I think something is not right," Taehyung says and snatches the report from his father. He glances at the list of the smells the machine detected the past few day and just now.

"Wait, where is y/n?" Taehyung asks.

"My men saw her leaving the palace. Maybe she is out to take a walk or something, your majesty," says the royal guard.

"Now it is making sense why the smell is not found anymore. The Gumiyo (Nine tailed fox) Demon is chasing y/n," Taehyung says.

"She is safe physically as long as she is in the hades," Taehyung's dad says.

"But, today morning, we both argued. She told me she is going back there," Taehyung says.

"What! Taehyung! Are you insane? How can you leave her there alone? You know it's 300 miles under, how can you leave her? How will she reach the earth? The Gumiyo Fox will eventually kill her on the way," Taehyung's dad says,

"You called me," Taehyung mumbles.

"You should have told me sooner. Go and save her now," his dad commands.

Happy Tae Day!!!