10

"What?" I shout as I hear his Majesty's word.
"You will marry Lee in this Saturday, get prepared for the marriage," he says and left my palace.

I start shaking. Today is the Thursday. What should I do? I have only a day. I need Yoongi orabony's help.

But what's behind this sudden force?
I sat on my bed and look at the ceiling. They will not let me go out side now till I get married.
Fuq these rituals.
I can't even meet Tae Tae.

"Call the crown Prince, say him that I want to meet him. It's urgent," I say to my maid. She bows and leaves to call orabony.

I sat on the bed and start thinking what to do. They will not let me go out side. I wonder if Tae Tae knows how to read hangul. Vampires studies in Traditional Chinese. I thought of writing a letter to Tae but brush those idea as he doesn't know hangul.

"Sis, did you called me?" Yoongi orabony enters the room. I stand up and bow to him. I go towards the door and locked it.

"I have a serious thing to discuss with you. can I get a little time from your tight schedule?" I say.
He nods.

"His Majesty wants me to marry Lee," I say. He widens his eyes.

"Why so soon? Why is he rushing to this marriage?" He asks surprised!
"I think he found out about Tae," I say.
Yoongi looks at me.

"So, we were followed by someone last night? But as long as I remember, I was awake about it. I am always aware about footsteps," he says.

"I don't know these, but I only know I don't want to marry him. Help me to run away. I don't even trust my maids. I feel like they are the Queens pet every time," I confessed.
"I only believe you in this palace," I added.
My brother hugs me. He can feel me. Being a girl in this era is not easy. They don't have their own will. They are puppets whose owners will be neither their husband or their father.

"Okay, do you have a plan? The security in my palace increased," I say and open the window.

He glanced at the extra guards.
"He really finds out. That's why the security increased," yoongi mumbles.
"Wait, I have an idea,  can't you teleport with your boyfriend? He is a vampire. He obviously have this power," he says.

"He is not an adult, orabony. He is still a baby. He is like a normal human who fears lights. When he will turn in to an adult, he will gain extra powers," I say.

"Then what should we do?" He asks.
"Can you just go to the forest and tell him that I want to meet his parents? I am not sure if I will marry him now but I will hide myself in the Kingdom of Hades?" I proposed.

"I will," he says. "Do you want anything else to say to him?"
I nodded.
"What is it?" He asks.
"I will wait for him," I say.
He nods.

Author POV

As he went outside, he got called by the king,
"Go and send these marriage invitation cards to the Queen of Kingdom of Silla," The king says to his son.
"Your Majesty, why me? I have other important works to do," Min Yoongi asks.
"Not more important than your sister's wedding. And mostly not important than my order,"
Order my ass! He thought.

It will take more than 8 hours to reach the Kingdom of Silla. There are some formalities he must maintain there as the Crown Prince. He will not be able to reach here today. There's no chance for him to inform taehyung about y/n's marriage,

"When do I have to start our journey?" He asks his dad.
"After your lunch," dad says.
Min Yoonqi bows and leaves. He goes to his room. He runs his finger through his hair in frustration,
How can he loose the opportunity to be a real brother?

From the childhood, he was busy making himself perfect for the future king. No, he was forced to learn all of these. Martial Arts, horse riding, Taekwondo, arrow, traditional things he learnt in the most of the time from his life. He didn't get the opportunity to act like an actual brother to his only one sister.

He stands up. He calls his body guard.
"I need to meet my friend, Park Jimin Call him for me," he says.

The guard bows and leaves to complete the task given by his lord. Then Yoongi sits on his study table. He pulls out a paper. He writes in hangul,

Kim Taehyung,
Your lover is in danger. She is the victim of a forced marriage which will be held in the Saturday. Come and save your woman. I called you as I am unable to save her. I sent my trusted man to you. Please, don't disappoint my sister,

"I believe in you since y/n does the same."

Soon Park Jimin arrives here.
"Prince how can I help you?" He asks.
"You know, I trust you?" Yoongi asks his 20 years best friend.
He nods.

"Do me a favour. I want you to go the North forest. Inside the forest, there's a rivers flows. Go to it's source. You will find a shower there. In front of the shower, you will find a teen aged boy alone. You will give him this letter, make sure he reads it. And answer every questions of his. Make sure nobody gets a slightest hints of you going to the North forest. Wait-" Yoongi stands up and go towards his book shelf. He pulled out a file where there's some copies of this regions map. He pulled out the North Regions map. He highlights the specific spot.
"That's the spot, and details about the boy, he is about 160 cms? Or less? He is a teenager. His skin tone is oddly white," Yoongi adds.

Park Jimin, the warrior friend of Yoongi nods.
He takes the map and the sealed letter, he hides them inside his sleeves.

"Oh, you can't go there in the day time. You will go there by tonight. To be more specific, at midnight," Yoongi says.
Jimin nods.
He lefts the crown Prince's room.

Lee Jong Suk Pov

From the guest palace, he is sitting on the bed while smirking himself,

,,I don't even have to put extra efforts to success my plans. Your illiteracy will ruin your love Kim Taehyung. The same way you ruined my opportunity to be the king of my birth land, The Kingdom of Hades. Just because you are the legimate son, you will be the king! What a stupid accuse! I will destroy and snatch everything away from you, like I promised. I might loved y/n but I can put aside those stupid feelings if it comes to my revenge. That's what I promised to my dad,""