22

I wake up as I felt warm breath hitting on my bare neck. I slowly open my eyes. As I adjusted my blurry sight I saw Taehyung, with his eyes closed, sleeping peacefully. One of his arms is resting on my bare waist while other is under my head. Our legs are tangled with each others.
It take me sometimes to recall what happened last night. A pink shade of red immediately appeared on my cheek as I recall every slightest details happened between us the last night.
I look at my ring finger. The ring sparked.
I smiled.
I look back at him. His eyes are close. He has long and thick yet beautiful eye lashes. His perfectly knitted eyebrows suits with the lashes well. His perfect toned sharp nose looks perfect with a cute mole on the tip of his nose.
Those lips!
They touched mine!
"Sleep now, admire me later," he says with a sleepy voice.
Was he hearing everything?
"Yes, dumbo. You already forgot that I can hear what you think," he says without opening his eyes.
"I am sorry that I wake you up," I say softly.
"It's okay. At least I get to know how you admire me," he says and hugs me. I hug him back, burry my head on his hard bare chest. He smells nice!
It's addicting!
"Is it morning here already?" I softly asks.
"Yes, but it's night in Seoul," he says and wipes some hair off from my forehead. He plants a soft kiss on my forehead.
"Tae, I have a question. How ya all identify if i😳t's morning or night and from where the blue and silver ray light come? Isn't it underground or what? I am confused.
" its because lava is nearer," he says.
"You mean?" I say and look up to see his face.
"I mean, we are near the center of the earth. It means there are so many plates under us. The plates are floating on the lava," he says.
"Then this place is supposed to be hot. Why its so cold like 8-10° C?"
"It's because it's not the actual underground. The location is underground but it's not the underground. It's another world. It has no contact  to human world,"
"But-"
"Even your weight is same here,"
"But isn't it near the center?"

"yes, the location is nearer, but like I said, its a different world, more like a parallel world," 

"Daebak!" I say. "Its really interesting," I added.  

" interesting my foot, you successfully ruined my romantic morning mood by these science theories," he says and gets up from the bed, I quickly turn my gaze to  the floor from him. 

he is naked! 😳

"you are acting like you haven't see me naked before. What an act!" he mocks before standing up.

"where are you going?"

"To the washroom, of course,"

"Make it quick, I want to take a shower," I say.

"Join me then," he proposes.

"No, thanks. I am good,"

"Come on, don't be shy. I know you are dying to see me,"

"dream on boy, keep on dreaming," I roll my eyes,

"Come on, we can save some water too," he nags again.

"No, thanks," I say but before realizing, I was lifted on the air by his strong arms. the blanket which was covering me rolled on the bed. but he didn't look at my body, just eyes.

"Let's shower together," He says and takes me to the washroom. 

after a while, when we are done, he takes me to the room. he dried my hair, my body. he applied lotions on my body. he comb my hair perfectly. he helped me to wear my dresses. 

the ideal man every girl wants!

"You take a rest. I shall cook for you," he says. then he wears his clothes and leaves the room.

I lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling to recall everything happened today while dancing my feet. After a while, when I get bored thinking these, I get up from the bed. 

I start playing with my phone. I might not have any network connection but the camera of my phone works completely fine. I snapped some selfies of mine in this room, specially with the background.

I have to show these to my friends.

and specially, I have to capture a picture of mine after my first night with him.

it would be great if both of us have a picture together! I stand up. I thought of exploring the Vampire's palace as well as take some pictures of us. It made me worry a little thinking about exploring the vampire palace alone but seeing the mighty vampire king's behavior, I gained some confidence to go outside alone. I open the door and greeted by the long corridor. I start taking this way.

The whole wall is decorated with many animal statues, pictures, golden flower vase. The ceiling is really high up there and there are many gorgeous lamp hanging, giving me the Hollywood vibe. I start walking while admiring the decoration. Soon the corridor leads me to a huge balcony. I go there and greeted by the whole areas view.
The view is really different than the earth. It's awesome!
I start admiring the view but stopped as I hear some whispers coming from far. the curiosity lead me to go nearer. As I go near a rooms half opened door, I hear everything.
"So, when will you marry her?" Taehyung's dad asks him.
"Not now,"
"Marry her now. Or you will not be able to take the crown,"

"Why do I need to marry this mere human just to be the king? We are vampire. why do I have to marry her?" Taehyung asks.

"Because a vampire king's mate must be a human. it indicates that they can resist human blood and be the perfect king who can sacrifice everything,"

"I will marry her soon, then. I already sealed her mine. and because of the last night, she will never be able to escape from me," I hear Tae's voice.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I am sure,

my heart break in to million pieces. so he just used me to get the empire? not because he loved me?