21

He gets up from his chair and kneels down,
"Will you be my Queen?" He says.
I stay silent.
"Will you?"
I look at him in his eyes. They are dark.
" isn't it too sudden?" I ask him confusingly.

"So, what's your answer? Will you be my queen?
" Boy, do I have a choice? If I say no, the author will be killed by her readers. Yes, I will be your Queen,"
I say.

His eyes turned in to purple shade. A perfect rectangular boxy smile appears on his lips.
"Is that for real?" He says.
I nod.
He takes my left hand put the ring on my ring finger. It's a platinum ring with a huge purple stone in it. He seals it by planting a kiss on my ring.
"Did you like this ring?" He asks.
"Its really unique. I never saw any purple ring. I really like it, especially the stone," I say while admiring the beautiful creature which is stucked in my ring finger.

" it's a very unique diamond. It can be only found in the Hades. You will never find it in the human world,"

"Is that diamond?" I ask widening my eyes.
It must be cost a fortune!

"Yes, not other diamonds. Its the purple royal Vampires diamond. It means I will love you and trust you till my last breath,"
He says.
Wow!
"Will you?" I ask him.
He nods and stands up from the kneel down positions. He sits on his chair and opens the cork of the wine bottle. He pours some on two glasses. He places one glass beside my plate. He looks his right side and a man appears with some dishes wearing waiter's clothes.

He (w) places some dishes on the table.
He (w) vanishes in to ashes.
"Wow!" I say while looking at the whole process.

Tae chuckles! He places a steak on my plate then on his plate. He takes my plate and start slicing the steak. Then he hands me my plate.

"You can have it now," he says and starts slicing his steak.

What a gentleman!
He chuckles.
"Can you stop reading my mind?" I say irritatedly.

He chuckles again.
"Why? Is that preventing you to think dirty?" He says and furrows his eyebrows while placing a slice of steak inside his mouth.
"Why would I think dirty?"
"Everyone can think dirty about their partner. I am your partner too,"

"Then should I think you slipped on muds? Or you someone threw you on dustbin or you started eating poops?" I say while chewing my steak.

He starts laughing. "You are really something," He says.

"Why? Isn't it enough dirty? Or you are having pee as white wine, diarrhea poop as soup " I say while placing the last slice of my steak inside my mouth.

"You are in to next level," he says and finishes his meal.

"I am done," he says.
"I am done too. It was yummy!" I say. I sip my wine. He sips his too.

"So, did you like your birthday gift?" He asks.

"It was the best birthday gift," I say. He stands up. He takes my hand.
"It's late. Let's head to our room now," he says. I nodded.

Wait-
Our?
"Why are you surprised?" He asks and opens the door. We start walking to the lobby, heading to the room. But surprisingly we find nobody passing by.
It feels like a reserved resort.

He opens the room door. We go inside.
"I will take a shower from another washroom. You use this washroom," he says.
I go to the washroom. I locked it and turn on the shower. I removed my makeups. I cleaned my body with soaps and shampoo my hair. Then I turn off the tap and start drying myself with the towel. When I was to grab my clothes, I recalled that I didn't bring any.
I sighed.
I found a red bathrobe hanging beside a black one. The black one seems bigger. It must be Taehyung's.  I wear the red one which seem a little compared to he black one and come back to the room.
I didn't find Tae here. I go near the closet and open it. I start searching for comfortable clothes which Taehyung's mother prepared for me.

As I grab a tshirt, I feel a pair of arms hugging my waist from back and a head rest on my neck.

"You smell nice," he says sniffs near my ear, giving me chills on my spine.

"What are you doing here? Don't you know how to knock?" I say.

But he doesn't response.
Instead he removes my wet hair and slide them to my right neck, resulting his  cheeks brushing against my bare neck.
He places a soft kiss on my neck,
"Why do you smell so nice?" He sniffs and licks the place.
It tickles!
He turned me behind to face him.

"Do I?" I ask. He leans to my face and presses his forehead against mine while looking at me. The droplets of water is running down from his hair to his face.

"It's too nice. Its hard for me to resist myself," he says. His eyes sparkles.
They are too deep. Deep like the dark sky full of stars.
I didn't need Einstein to understand what his eyes tell.
It's full of love and lusts!

"Then don't," I say looking at him.
"What. Do. You. Mean?" He asks widening his eyes.

"You don't have to hold yourself," I say.
"Are you....sure?"
He asks unsurely.
I nod.
"Yes," I say but he cuts me off by pressing his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck.
I kiss him back.

The purple ring on finger sparkles! ✨

It was a memorable birthday night!

A/n:  army please do vote and leave your precious feedback for me. This is the only way for me to know who loves my work and supports me
And I posted a new fanfic today.
The title is, "Ghost Lady,"

Yes I am shamelessly promoting my another story here but I think you will not regret giving it a try. It's not a scary horror story but a dark love story.

Trailer: When you are cursed inside a small house in an abandoned village

And when he decided to take a break from his hectic work loads and depression and he is head over hills for a fresh new start.

And you both happen to meet.

[A chemistry between two person with a dark past is quiet thrilling to read but quiet hard to feel. Especially if one of them is Ghost]

I hope you will give it a chance ❤