20

"So, when will you take my place, Taehyung? I want to enjoy my youth and grow old too," Taehyung's dad says.
"I am not sure. But I will take it soon,"

"Why are you keep delaying? You find your mate too. Now what's the point of continuously delaying?" Taehyung's mother says.

"Mom, I want to take a little time to... You know," Taehyung says.
"Please, do whatever but take the crown soon. I want to grow old and enjoy our life too," Taehyung's father says.
He nods.

As we done eating, I stand up. Taehyung's mother leads me to the restroom. I wash myself. She takes me to taehyung's room.
"You should rest for a while. It must be hard for you to pass all the way to here,"

"It wasn't that hard. Taehyung carried me all the way,"
"Did he?"
"Yeah, I got hurt on my foot,"
"Then you may not guess how deep this place is!"

"It's not that-" "3000 miles deep,"
She stops me.
I made an O face.
"It's okay to get surprised. years ago, when Tae's dad took me here, I was really surprised to see all of these,"
I nod,

"You take some rest. I gotta go. I have some works to do,"
She leaves me.

The next day passes. He (taehyung) takes me in many places in his country. He takes me to the country fair, vampire clubs, vampires shopping mall's and many other places. This country is whole different than our world. It is way more developed. And what made me surprised is their supernatural abilities.

It's awesome.
But it makes me jealous. If I had these abilities. But I am really curious about their body structure. From where they get these power. If it's a type of hormone. Or it's a type of ray which reflects from their bones or muscles.

I really want to investigate further!

Currently I am laying on the soft bed while dancing my feet. As I turn my phone on, I got no network.

"No need to open it, you will never get network here," Taehyung says as he enters the room.

I quickly get up from the bed.
"Get ready, I shall take you some where," he says.

"Where?" I ask curiously.
"You will see when you will get there,"
"Then what-" "wear these," he cuts me off and hand me a package.

"And after you get ready, you will find someone in the corridor. He will lead you to the place," He leaves the room. I open the packet. Its a gorgeous wine coloured fancy dress,

I go to the restroom and change in to it. Is that for any special event?
I go to the dressing table. I find some cosmetics there Taehyung's mother prepared for me. I apply some makeup match it with my dress. I open the door and find a tall man wearing all black,
"This way, my lady," he says and lets me walk first. He says the direction from back.
He takes me in front of a room which is closed. He opens the door.

"Go inside," he says.
I walk inside. It looks a narrow corridor with light closed preventing me to see clearly. He closes the door from outside, the light turned on. I find taehyung leaning his back on the gorgeous corridor wall.
Was he waiting for me?

He looks at me and freezes. His eyes turn in to pink.
What does it mean?
"It means I am speechless," he says without breaking the eye contact.

"Do I look horrible with makeup on? I am sorry, I am not good at applying them. I usually don't wear makeup. Should I wash it?" I ask. I dont get too much time to get ready to go to my work place. So I am always too hurry  to apply makeup. Probably that's why I lack skill here.  but he is still looking at me.

'' I guess, I should wash it. I may make you embarrassed," I say and about to turn behind to wash my face but he grabs my hand from behind and makes me face him.

"You look gorgeous," he says.
"You don't have to lie to comfort me. I will wash my face," I say but he holds his index finger against my lips to shut them.
"If you talk again, I shall kiss you to shut up,"
"But-" he lands his lips on mine. He kisses me.
He wraps his arms around my waist,

"What the," i push him away. "You can't kiss me without my permission. We are not in a relationship to kiss each other," I say and wipe my lip using the back of my palm.

"You are my mate. I have the right to kiss you whenever I want," he says and pecks my lips again.
"Are you out of your mind? How can you do that in the corridor? If someone sees?"

"So you are bothered if someone sees? Not because you don't love me?" He winks.
"It's not that," I push him away and look somewhere else to not to have an eye contact, "
"Then what's it?" He leans down to reach my face,
"It's just.... You never asked me out," I say irritated.
He starts laughing loudly.
"Why are laughing like a fool? Are you playing with me?
"Is that so?" He asks still Laughing.
"Yaaa, stop laughing, will you? You are getting on my nerves,"
"Okay, my queen, I shall stop laughing then,"
"Stop Calling me that. I am not your queen,"
"Is that because I didn't ask you out yet?"
"Question yourself," I say. He holds my wrist.
"If I ask you out, will you be my queen?" He asks.
"I don't know,"
"I shall take it as yes then," he says and walks first, while holding my wrist, taking me yo the front. He opens another door.
It's a balcony!
A dining table on it, neatly decorated with candles, wines and it has two chairs.
He extends the chair for me to sit. After I sit on it, he sits in front of me.

"It's been a while since we met. But it doesn't feel real. It's just like a dream. I can't believe that I don't have to wait anymore." He says and releases a breath.
"I have been waiting for you for almost a century. Within these period, I didn't touch any woman. I didn't lay my finger on a woman. I was frustrated. Why can't I become adult one day before? Why? It killed me everyday, every night. I was desperate to find you. But everytime, I was too late. Every time, he snatched everything. 29 years ago, in this day, I become successful to save you from lee, I was able to use my power correctly, I was able to use it to save my destined mate,"
He stops. He takes a box from his pocket. He opens it.
Is that...
A ring?
"So, after all these struggles, I get to find you. Not only find you, I waited 29 years patiently for you to grow up as a beautiful lady," he says and takes out the ring from the box.
He gets up from his chair and kneels down,
"Will you be my Queen?" He says.
I stay silent.
"Will you?"