12

"MOM, I AM GROWING UP. CAN'T YOU STOP IT?" Taehyung shouts from his room but his mom already left the room by teleportation.
She chuckles. She takes them to the washroom. She loves to work for her family.
She throws the dresses on the washroom floor. She hears a paper scratching noise. She touches the pocket. She finds two papers there. One of them is a drawing while other is in an envelope. Not an ordinary envelope but a royal one. She takes out the letter. Everything is written in hangul. Her eyes sparkled as she saw the familiar language, after a long time.

When was the last time when she read hangul?

She can't remember!

She starts reading the paper.

Kim Taehyung,
Your lover is in danger. She is the victim of a forced marriage which will be held in the Saturday. Come and save your woman. I called you as I am unable to save her. I sent my trusted man to you. Please, don't disappoint my sister,

"I believe in you since y/n does the same."

After reading this letter, taehung's mother felt an electric shock. It can't be. She looks at the other paper. It's a map from the forest to the palace.

She runs out from the washroom leaving those clothes of Taehyung on the floor as it's not important anymore but the letter in her hand. She runs to the Vampire Parliament. She saw the father of her so is sitting there, discussing with pther vampire assembly man.

"Can you spare me a little time, your Majesty?" She bows formally.

He stands up from his chair. He bows to the assembly men and comes to her. She takes him inside by grabbing his hand.

"What's the matter, honey? Is something going on?" He asks her as he notices her facial expression.

"Honey, you know that our Taehyung is seeing a human girl?" She asks.

"Yes, what about it?" He asks.

"See the letter," she says.

He glances at the letter.

"Fuq, why this Saturday? Isn't it the special day for our son?" The vampire king scratches the back of his nape.

"You remembered when I tell you that I got a letter from Suk ah? Where he explained that he is getting married?" She asks.

"Yes, you told me this Saturday- wait! No way Jong Suk is marrying y/n!" The king widens his eyes.

"That's what it is!" Taehyung's mom says.

"Chill jagiya, they are kids. They might not kissed yet. We can stop it. We will remove y/n from his memory," Taehyung's dad proposes.

" they kissed," Taehyung's mom mumbles.

"What? No way! Taehyung is a baby. If we squeeze his nose, milk will come out. There's no way he kissed a girl,"

"He said it himself," his mother starts sobbing. "Now he have to suffer like you. He have to go through the same suffering like you," tae's mom cries.

"It's okay, we will plan go through this together. It's not like jong suk will kill her. We will kidnap y/n. I will not taehyung to suffer like me," Taehyung's dad stops.

"I have waited more than 900 years for you my queen. Don't worry, we will protect our son. We will not let him go though this. We will snatch her from Jong Suk," taehyung's dad adds.

"How can I do it to Jong Suk? He is my son too," Taehyung's mom cries.

"He might be the spoiled one. He might be the worst one. But this wouldn't change the fact that he is my son. I carried him in my womb for 9 months. How can I hurt him for Taehyung?" She cries even more.