26

I was crying while holding my father who is laying of the hospital bed. I feel terrible! I am a terrible daughter who fails to ensure her father's safety. I was crying and crying but suddenly a voice interrupts me.

I look behind and saw Lee Jong suk is standing there. I quickly wipe my tears. 

"Dr. Lee! When you came here?"

"Can you spare me a moment? I want to tell you something," He says.

"What is it?" I ask but he grabs my hand and takes me outside. He takes me to a balcony. Nobody is there, only us.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I am sorry," he says and hangs his head low.

"For what? Ohh is that about last time incident? Oh I am the one who is supposed to be sorry. You can hug me, we are friends, right? It is common in friends. I am sorry for overreacting-"

"It's not for it," Lee jong suk says.

"Then?" I questioned.

"It's for the thing I am going to tell you now," He says and look at my eyes. "I don't think if we will be friends again after I tell you this but can I at least expect a forgiveness?" He adds.

"I am not sure what you are talking about," I say confused.

"You want to know who brain washed your father?"

"Brain wash? Isn't it a mental shock?" I ask confused.

"My father did it to him," He says and hangs his head low.

"What do you mean?" I question him since I can't understand what he meant!

"I think Taehyung already told you about our past," He says.

I widen my eyes. Then,,,, are they really true? He did not fool me with past life flashback,

"You mean?" I ask taking a step behind. I suddenly feel so much unsafe,

"It's all true, y/n. I am his step brother. But we share different surname but we share same mother. Kind Taehyung's father agreed to let me use their surname but I disagreed. They were kind enough to treat me like a prince but I disappointed them by trying to reach my father again and again no matter how much my mother deny me. At last, I left the hades join with my father to go against them," He says and hangs his head low. 

"But why did you go against them? Why did you try to reach your father if they treat you nice?"

"No matter how nice they treats me, I will never be the Vampire King. Because I am not a vampire. I am a Demon," 

"But why are you telling me these? What does it have to do with me?" I ask.

"It has a lot things to do with you," he says. "What you see and hear in the morning before leaving the hades is not true," he adds.

"What do you mean?" I asks.

"I am talking about the conversation between Taehyung and his father you over hear," he says. "They are not true. My father trespassed in to the hades to posses your mind," he adds.

"But I saw them," I say. 

"Like I said, You were possessed. He took over your mind that time. When you enter the balcony, the air you breathed in. He was inside the oxy machine (think it as a machine which produces oxygen in the hades for human to live, ex: Tae's mom). When you entered the balcony, You breathed and he took over your mind. and what you saw and hear that time was an illusion. He told you to see this, so you saw it. when he told you to hear it, you can hear it,"