7

"Get in," she says.
I get in side the car, sit on the passenger seat. She starts her car.
Soon the car made its way to the main road. I start dancing my feet and looking at her face by not facing her. She is has a gorgeous side profile. No wonder that she will be the future queen.

Y/n's pov

Soon we reached near our house. I stopped my car at the nearest bus station.

"we can part our ways here," she says.
"wouldn't you invite me in your house for tea?''
He says.

" don't you have some other work?"
I ask,
" I have but not now, " he says.

" then, why the hell you came here with me? "
I ask.

"I don't want to pay for the bus," he says.
Seriously?

"are you that poor?" I said.
He nods.

Does he not have a little self respect?
"okay then," I enter the car in the narrow road. I start driving to the forest direction where my house is located. I turn on the headlights to get a better view of the road.

"we are here," I say and park the car in the garage.

I take him to the outside living room.
"Your tea will arrive soon," I say and about to get inside but he stops me by calling me from behind.

"Will you ever invite me inside?" He asks.

"Aah, my house is a little umn messy?" I say.

"You are more like questioning me," he chuckles.
"I will make you some tea, will you wait?"
He nods.
I go inside and find nobody inside my house. I checked dad's room, kitchen, living room but didn't find him. I don't want him to see Taehyung. He was terrified by seeing Lee. If he is jogging in  the forest? But it is evening.
Please don't come back now.
I made tea and pour it in to two cups. I prepare some biscuits and muffins. I place them in a tray and take it to outside living room.
I saw Taehyung and my dad talking casually with each other. Sometimes my dad is joking with him and they both laughing. Minoo aunt is standing in the corner of the door, she give me a side to let me in.
"What are you two talking about? Dad, you seem in a good mood today," I say and place the foods on the tea table. I gave a cup Taehyung and another to dad.
Then I sat on the sofa,
"Y/n, he is a nice guy. Get along with him," dad says.
He is smiling a lot. That's unlike him.
"What is making you so happy?" I say.
"He is quiet funny," he added.
I look at Taehyung. He smiles innocently.
"You two seems got along quickly. Taehyung, don't you have some works here?" I ask.
"Yeah, I have," he says.
"Don't leave, it's late. You should stay the night," dad says.
"Can I?" Taehyung blinks.
"Of course you can," dad says.
"Why would he stay here tonight? He has other works. He wanted to have some tea. He had it already? What's the point of him staying here?" I ask.
"Don't be rude to the guests," dad says.
Suddenly it starts raining.
"Oh god, why it's raining out of the blue? The probability of rain was less than 2%," I say as I look out side through the window.
"Who believes those weather forecast when their information never comes to realities?"
Taehyung says smirking.
"It always matches," I mumble.
"So, Taehyung , you are staying, right?" Dad says.
"There's no way for me to return unless you kick out me,"
I roll my eyes.
"I am going to make dinner then," I say and go in side,
Minoo aunt follows me.
" how is our guest room?" I ask her.
"All of them turned in to store room. One is full with onions, potatoes and corns, and the downstairs store room is full of fermented foods. Other is full with useless broken furniture," she says.
"Is there not any room prepared for a guest to stay?"
She nodded as no.
"How about grandparents room?" I suggested?
"Your dad will not let a stranger inside their room."
I sighed.
"Maybe i have to sleep in the sofa," I mutter under my breath.
"Why you keep coming with different guys anyway?" She asks while washing vegetables,
"It's not like that," I say as I start cutting chicken breasts.
"Then?"
"He is a friend of mine who saved me here and about Lee, he is my colleague.

Night~

"Don't come near me," I step back. He smirks whole taking a step forward.
I take out my hairpin from my bun untying my hair, I press the hair pin's sharp part against my neck vein.
"If you take a step forward then I shall kill myself. And you know what will you get if The King's only daughter found dead in the wedding night?" I say.
He smirks and takes another step forward.
"If this is what I was wanting?" He devilishly says.
He throws me on the bed and grabbed my wrist against the bed.
"But before killing you, I need to ruin you, at least I can get my revenge after ruining you," he says.
"My father trusted you," I whisper. Tears start running out of my eyes.
"And I trusted Taehyung," Lee Jong Suk says and sucks my neck.
"Don't you have a slightest feelings for me?" I cried.
"I had, not now,"
"Help me," I screamed,
"Nobody will be able to come in side, I cursed around my room. It will prevent other vampires to come inside," he says.
"Please, have a little mercy, I did nothing wrong," I cried again.
"You did wrong by being born. And the more you will reborn, I will kill you in your mother's womb," he says after finished ruining me.
He pushed my hairpin against my neck.
I wake up.
Oh it was a nightmare?