25

When The Night Comes;
Vampire Taehyung AU
Part: 25
         -written by ff.bts.imajin
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

I pressed my palms against each other and lean my forehead on it. I shut my eyes tightly and let all the tears come out. as I hear the emergency section's door opening sound, I look up. I saw Dr. Min Yoongi coming out of the emergency section. he walks to me.

"Your father is out of danger now, Y/n," he says formally while keeping a straight face.

"will he be alright, Dr. Min?" I ask with shaky voice. my father is the only person I have in this world. I can't loose him. he is my everything.

"I can't guarantee if he will be the same again, he shall loose his mental balance, y/n. he is a schizophrenia. It's already hard to be normal again for the primary stage while he is in the 3rd stage. I think you can definitely understand it since you are also a doctor. I know you are having a hard time but please understand. You will never have him by your side for the rest of your life, right?" Yoongi pats my had. I squeezed my eyes. it's killing me.

he  sits beside me. "Cry, don't pretend to be okay when you are not. It's okay to not to be okay," he said and pats my back. 

I nodded.

"Y/n, what actually happened?" Yoongi asks. 

"I was out of my house. When I came back, I find him on the floor, lying," I start sobbing.

"When was it?"

"This afternoon,"

"I think he passed out last night. were you home the last night?"

"No, I wasn't," I say lowering my head.

"He got a mental shock. I think something terrible happened to him when you were out. Did you not leave him with some one? How can you be so reckless?"

"I left him with our housekeeper," I say. 

"Where is she? We need to find out if he met someone yesterday night, what happened last night to give him the best treatment," Yoongi says. I nodded, still crying.

"It's okay. Everything will be alright, y/n. Don't skip your meals. I get going now," Yoongi says and stands up. He leaves. 

It's all because of me. If I didn't melt with that cunning vampire's trick, then I would have stayed with dad. Then this would never happen. 

"Y/n, You are a terrible daughter. You failed to take care of your father. Because of you, he is in the hospital bed," I mumble while crying.

"y/n, why are you in the hospital? Didn't you take leav- wait are you crying? Did something bad happen?" I look up and saw, Lee jong suk.

He kneels down and wipes my tears. 

"What happened? Did something-" he stops and looks at the emergency section door, "Is your father alright?" he asks.

I look up and break down in tears. 

"It's okay. He will be alright, y/n. What happened to him?" 

"He lost his mental balance. It was all because of me. If I didn't leave him alone in the house," I start crying again.

Lee Jong Suk stands up. He walks to another direction. 

I start crying more.

Author POV

"He lost his mental balance. It was all because of me. If I didn't leave him alone in the house," I start crying again.

Jong suk looks at her face and uses his super natural power to read what is wondering inside her head. In a moment, he read everything she thought today.

Lee Jong Suk stands up. He walks to another direction.  He walks fast and goes straight inside a men washroom. He locks the door and teleport to the place his father is staying.

He appeared the place but the place is not moon but earth, to be more specific, it's near the Seoul, an old abandoned building,

he was knitting a bracelet.

"It's you, isn't it?" Lee Jong Suk questions his father who is busy making bracelets.

"Son, what brings you here?" his father asks him.

"You hypnotized y/n's father, didn't you?" Lee jong suk asks keeping a straight face.

"Why? Did you like my plan?" His father looks up to meet his (Jong suk's) eyes. "I knew you would like it," He (father) adds

"Why did you do it? Who told you to hurt her father?" Jong suk asks angrily.

"Chill, son, chill, it's not a big deal," 

"It is, How can you hurt y/n's father? You know how hurt she is?"

"of course she is supposed to be hurt. You will not be very pleased if someone hurts me, right? That will make her hate Taehyung even more," His dad mocks. 

"I think I would be really pleased if someone hurts you," Lee jong suk says looking at the floor,

"Jong Suk!" His father yells at him. "How dare you to say that? I did it for you. Completely changed my plan only because you love y/n. She will hate Taehyung forever now and you can have your chance easily. And is that how you repay me?" His father says while expressing his whole anger in his voice,

"You know, that's why I hate you. You messed everything. You messed everything," Jong suk says.

"Did you have any other plans, Suk?" his father softens his (f) voice.

"Why? who said you to do this for me? Did I say to make y/n hate Taehyung? Why did you do it? Why dad? Why? Why did you abuse your powers here? WHY?" Jong suk yells.

"But, didn't you say that you love y/n?" 

"Yes, I said. But what can I do? They are destined. today or tomorrow, they will be each others mate. Do I have another choice?" 

"Exactly! that's why I did it. I find a great plan to undo the destiny-" "But why?" jong suk cuts him off.

"Son," "Why did you lie? Why did you go under lies? Do you think it is making me feel better?"

"But now you two can get along!" "That's what I am hating! Why? am I that easy? Why do I have to look for a chance? WHy do I have to take advantage of a girl's hard time to make her love me? father, question yourself? Was that even the right thing? today or tomorrow, she will know everything. And then, she will hate me even more!" Jong suk says.

"But suk, you can easily erase her memory-" "I don't want to. I don't want to abuse my power. in my 100 years life span, you always made me villain just for you own goods. You never care for me. You brain washed me every damn time just for yourself,"

"Jong suk!" his father yells.

"I hate you father! you are messing my life too much. Please don't interrupt in my life,"

"Jong Suk, I am doing this for your best. I hate to see you getting hurt!" 

"But you are hurting me even more. We were friends at least. But when she will find out, we will never be the same again,"

"But-" "I am going to tell her everything," Jong suk says and vanishes in to ashes. he teleports to the hospital word where y/n is sitting beside her dad and crying, blaming herself for everything. Jong suk appears there. He didn't bothered if other patients sees him appear from the airs or even if he gets caught in the cc camera.

"y/n!" he calls her.

she looks up. she quickly wipes her tears, "when you came here?" she asks.

Jong suk says nothing. he grabs her hand. "come with me. I have something important to tell you," jong suk says and takes her outside.