2

T-tasty b-blood?" I stutter.

He purred in return.

"Does blood smell?" I ask him.

He nodded.

Is he a vampire or a demon? Can any healthy human find blood smell tasty?

I, as a doctor, want to puke in blood.

He helps me stand up.

"I assume the crisp blood smell is coming from you," I say, pointing at his wrist from where blood is flowing.

"My blood doesn't taste tasty," he says, caressing his wrist in his pants.

"This will be infected by bacteria," I say, grabbing his hand preventing him from nailing his wound.

"It will not be infected, instead you should not touch it," he says trying to abolish his hand from my grip.

"My home is near, let's go there, I will band-aid it," I say looking at him.

He is looking at me.

"Don't worry, I am a doctor," I say and grab his hand. I took my phone from the ground. I started leading him to my house.

I let him sit in the distant living room, which is exclusively made for "not so close" guests. I told him to sit on one of the sofas and go inside.

I came back with a first aid kit and started applying antiseptics on his wound. Then I looked at him, capturing him beaming at me.

"Thank you so much for salvaging me, Mr.?" I ask him.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung," he says.

"Taehyung Kim, Thank you so much, I do not know how to be beholden to you. Everything you did for me, I am really grateful. I am appreciative to you,"

He did not acknowledge it. Just smiles.

"What were you doing here at this hour Mr. Taehyung Kim?" I ask him as I start band-aiding his wrist.

"Just ambling around, nothing extensive," he says absent-minded.

"Done," I say and pack my first aid kits.

He rises up and is accessible to go.

"Where are you going now?"

"Home," he says and goes out of the house.

I closed the entrance and turned off the light.

I went inside my house. I see my father, relaxing on an arm chair, peering at the sky from the considerable window in front of him.

"Dad, how are you?" I ask him.

"I am fine, but not fine," he says, still looking outside.

"Did you have dinner?" I ask him.

He did not reply.

"Dad!" I shouted. I am too exasperated to talk normally,

No reply from him. He is too busy admiring the stars in the sky.

I sighed and went to my room. I closed my door.

I go to the washroom and take a shower. After shower, I put on my convenient clothes and lay on the bed.

It was a lengthy day!

Next Day

At the hospital

"Miss Nam," I halted and glanced behind. I looked at one of the caregivers

"My wife is ill. I have to go home. Can you get 3 bags of O- blood from our hospital's blood bank?" He says.

"Don't you have your other colleagues?" I said and accept the card from him to get blood.

"I have but one injured today and the other is absent," he politely says.

"You may go home. Your wife needs you. Just tell me where I should bring them?" I ask him.

"To nurse Min,"

"Okay, go home cautiously," I say and let myself in the elevator. I pressed G and went to the first floor. I am going to the blood bank.

"3 packs of O negative blood," I say,

"Um, we are out of stock, Dr. Nam," the receptionist bites her lips.

"Can anyone buy it from outside?" I ask.

"We do not have spare employees now. Since you are one of the hospital staff, why do not you go? It's nearby," she says.

I sighed.

I left the hospital and was escorted to the nearby hospital's blood bank. I reached there.

"3 bags of O negative blood," I say.

"We only have 3 bags of blood," he says, glancing at the guy beside me.

"Then I will take it," the guy says.

The voice seems recognizable.

I looked beside and saw a tall guy wearing all black.

Black over court, black pants, black shoes, black hat, black sunglasses.

"But I need it. There's a patient who badly needs blood for an operation, "I say.

"You take another group," he says to the guy.

That is crazy!

Why would he change other groups with blood?

"Whyyyy?" The guy beside me whined.

"Taehyung, try to accept it, Miss, you take it," The guy hands me three packs of blood.

Is he Taehyung from last night?

"No need to pay. He already paid," the recipient says, beaming, flashing his dimple.

" Then you take the money, Mr. Taehyung,''I said, offering him the money.

"No need to," he says, taking another pack of blood from the receptionist,

"A positive will work, right?" The recipient says.

"Whatever," Taehyung says,

I feel him rolling his eyes even when he is donning sunglasses.

He turns behind.

"Excuse you, the money," I dashed in front of him, clogging his way from going further.

"It's to compensate you for last night's hospitalization," he says.

"Last night?" I ask him.

"Hmm, don't tell me you already forgot me," he conveys and loosen the hat, messing his hair on his forehead.

Gosh, it is sexy.

"But it was to reimburse you, you saved me last night," I asked him.

"It's my job to salvage my woman, you don't need to repay me for it," he says.

His woman?

What does it mean?

"How I am your woman-" I look everywhere.

He is already gone!

How swiftly can he walk?

[EDIT: PLEASE  DON'T  BE A GHOST READER. KINDLY VOTE AND COMMENT.]