13

"I can't leave you in danger. You are the future of Goryeo," jimin says.
"I have to go there, I have no choice," yoongi says.
"I will go with you then,"
Both of them pulled the rope of the horse and reached the cave.

They ties their horses ropes under a hard rock and yoongi presses the stone of the cave just like jimin told him. The stone shoved to the left side like a glass of a window exposing the dark cave. Both of them gulped looking at the amount of darkness of the cave.

"Wait, I might have a lamp," Jimin says and walks to his black horse. He checks the carriage of the horse and comes back with the small lamp.

They lit it by rubbing two stones.
"Let's go," Yoongi says. As both of them steps inside, the door automatically closed. They saw some stairs made their way to deeper. As they starts passing the stairs, they realized that they are going more and more deep. After a while, they reaches a big black Door. Something is written in front of the door in Chinese.

Welcome to
"Kingdom of Hades"

"I think we arrived in our destination," yoongi mumbles.

Jimin touches the handle of the door. As the cold metal touches his skin, the door opened.

Both of them closes their eyes as a strong blue ray light flashes.

As they opens their eyes again,
They saw, a complete another world.
It was a high pitched main road with busy citizens but everyone is standing in their places as they are looking at these two boys who came from a whole different world.

The whole environment seems different. From the air, blue ray lights and mostly the people who are looking at these two boys with widened eyes.

Everyone has deadly pale skins, wearing all black while they are wearing warm coloured clothes.

"May I know who you are?" One of the people asks.

"I am Prince Min Yoongi. The Prince of the King Dom of Goryeo. I am here to meet the Prince of The kingdom of Hades. I came to the right place, didn't I?" Yoongi asks.
Every Vampire bows him.

"Your highness, this way," the pale faced tall male vampire says and signal others to move from the road. Everyone moves, making a way for them.

As they moved, yoongi and jimin see a  tall palace which is situated far.

Both of them gulps as they looks everywhere. It's prettier than what they learned from their grand parents. A lot of vampires choose human mates during 1600 s just to change their genes. It's because they realized they became too violent. But in 1910, nobody believes their existence.

The tall vampire takes them to the palace. There are a lot of security. Since they came from another world, they gone through a lot of security processes to enter the palace.
As they enter, they become mesmerized by the Hall room.

It looks too awesome to be real.

The palace security guard takes them to a room. They saw a couple is sitting on a sofa.
Both of them looks really worried.
Especially the girl.

"Your Majesty, the prince from The kingdom of Goryeo came here to visit Prince Taehyung," the guard bows 90° and leaves.
The male of the couple cough," so you are Min Yoongi?" He asks.