14

"Don't come near me," I step back. He smirks whole taking a step forward.
I take out my hairpin from my bun untying my hair, I press the hair pin's sharp part against my neck vein.

"If you take a step forward then I shall kill myself. And you know what will you get if The King's only daughter found dead in the wedding night?" I say.

He smirks and takes another step forward.

"If this is what I was wanting?" He devilishly says.

He throws me on the bed and grabbed my wrist against the bed.

"But before killing you, I need to ruin you, at least I can get my revenge after ruining you," he says.

"My father trusted you," I whisper. Tears start running out of my eyes.

"And I trusted Taehyung," Lee Jong Suk says and sucks my neck.

"Don't you have a slightest feelings for me?" I cried.

"I had, not now,"
"Help me," I screamed,

"Nobody will be able to come in side, I cursed around my room. It will prevent other vampires to come inside," he says.

"Please, have a little mercy, I did nothing wrong," I cried again.

"You did wrong by being born. And the more you will reborn, I will kill you in your mother's womb," he says after finished ruining me.

He pushed my hairpin against my neck.
I felt warm blood coming out from my neck.

I open my eyes as I don't feel those soft lips on mine anymore. I look at the front.
I saw those sparkly red eyes.

Did the pair of eyes just shined?
I felt a hand wipe my cheeks.
''Don't Cry. I am here now. I will protect you at all cost," I hear his voice.
"I want water," I mumbled.

"Here," he says and extends his hand in air.
He takes out a glass ful of water from the air or god knows where. He lets go from my the hug and gives me water.

I drink it in one gulp.
My throat was too dry.
I hand him the glass. He places the glass on the night stands.
"What happened?" I ask him,
"We just kissed," he says.
"You, that's not what I asked. What happened? Did I really die?" I ask him, looking at his eyes.
He nods, slowly.

And without any warning, he hugs me tightly.
"Sorry, I failed to protect you. I am sorry, because of my personal problems, you suffered. I am sorry, I was a bad husband. I am sorry. Forgive me," he says.
Husband?
"It's okay, it wasn't your fault. It wasn't in your control. You were a baby vampire that time. You don't need to feel sorry," I softly say.
I hesitantly pat his back.

"It was all my fault. My illiterate ass didn't even know how to read. You know, because of it, I learnt more than 3000 languages in the world. So that I would never have to be this dumb for the second time in my life," he says.

"Google translator exists now," I say.
"It was 1910. There wasn't internet," he says.
"Oh," I stay silent without releasing the hug.
We stayed like this for a long time. I didn't know what to do neither he does. Just hugging tightly not caring about the fact that the sun already rose. Our heart was beating against eachother.
Wait vampire has a heart too?
"Yes," he responses.

"Did I say it loud?" I ask and let go from the hug to look at him.
"What makes me vampire without special abilities?" He says.
"Then did you-" "yes, I heard when you said my charms flutters your heart," he cuts me off.
I blushed. I look away to hide my tomato face.
Gosh it's really embarrassing.
"It's normal for a wife to think her husband flutters her heart," he says playfully.
"What wife? When I was your wife?" I ask him.

"Oh, my bad! You are my bride," he says.
"I am not your bride," I say while looking at the sky from the window.
"I am Nam Y/n, not Min y/n," I say.

"What if I say that you are actually Min y/n?" He says.
I look at him.
I fold my brows.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.
"Should I give you all the shocks at once? Leave it for now," he says.
"Don't you dare to hide," I say.

"Why? You want more flashbacks? Are you missing my kiss already?" He says coming closer.
It take me a second to realize that he is flirting.
"Don't you have any other way to give flashbacks?" I ask him.
"Yes, I have. Either I can give it with the entrance of my body hole or the exit," he says and smirks, "do you want it, my queen?" He leans closer.

"You pervert vampire. Get the fuq out of my room," I say and start throwing pillows at him.
"Sorry sorry," he says and gets up from my bed. He goes outside.
I lay on my bed.
What the fuq just happened?
Was it true? Am I really his bride? How's the probability chances?
There's no way to believe in past life. But he literally showed me everything.
Wait, did he hypnotize me? To see everything he wants me to see?
Chances are lower than 50%. It is impossible to hypnotize without looking at the victim's eyes.
He made me close my eyes and kissed me.
There's another point. If he hypnotized me by the kiss then the kiss would last years. Because I saw every moments. Not like a movie trailer. But the kiss didn't  last too long. At least not more than a minute. My lips are not swollen.

But in the flashback, I saw some scenes where I wasn't present neither him. But I saw everything. ( A/n: jimin and yoongi's discussion. Lee jong suk's room, Taehyung's parents and yoonmin moments)
Again, he said he learnt more than 3000 languages which is used in various regions in the world in 1910. It is impossible to learn 3000 languages at 1910. And especially it's totally impossible for a human. But possible for the fantasy character vampire.
But he can lie too.

So there's a chance for it to be a hypnotize.
But the chance is too low.
Wait-

He kissed me....

(So, are you enjoying this ff now? if you, please vote and comment. share it with your other army friends. it will help me. Thank you for reading my work.)