1。

Grant was casually scrolling through youtube on a lazy night when he found that old video of Eddie.
Hearing his happy voice greeting the viewers made him smile automatically, and a little laugh left his lips as Eddie appeared on the screen wearing a pink vest.
He passed hours watching Eddie's videos, and when he decided to turn off his phone and go to bed he was still smiling, reaching the happiness he searched.
The day after Grant found a message on the group chat of The Boys, an invitation for everyone to play together at Pavlov that afternoon.
Eddie smiled reading that message, happy to record a video with all of them again: Josh, Mul, Gaege, Narrator...
That last name sounded different in Eddie's mind as if he was more important than the others. Eddie shook his head standing up, going to "cook" breakfast like every day (heating up a burrito).

Finally, the time to record has arrived.

Everyone joined the discord voice chat, greeting each others.
«hey bitch»
«mully god fucking damn it stop calling me a bitch you idiot»
«shut up y'all are bitches»
«hola idiots»
Grant's heart skipped a beat when he heard Eddie's voice.
«honey bunches stop screaming in my fucking ear»
Eddie's heart skipped a beat when he heard Grant's narrator voice.
But both ignored it as if they didn't feel it at all, joking around like all the other times.

«oi did you know the first french fries weren't actually cooked in france? they were cooked in greece»
Everyone bursted out laughing, while Josh pointed his gun at Mullen.
«you're going to die for this shit»
Mullen pointed his gun at Josh in response, screaming.
«you think you can kill me huh? you idiot look at your dumb face»
Meanwhile Narrator got closer to Eddie's character, putting his hands on his cheeks and pretended to kiss him. Eddie went with the flow and made kiss noises making Josh and Mully turn around. Juicy was crawling, pointing at Narrator and Eddie: «is this how I was born?»
Few seconds later they were all laughing again, doing millions of different skits.