3。

Eddie was silently watching as Narrator continued recording, sitting near the door.
«what is that? oooooooo my gooood run! how does Eddie survive these horror games??»

Eddie stood up when Narrator was doing the outro, trying to think an excuse for explaining why he was there.
«godness gracious Eddie what are you doing here?»
Grant asked with a hand on his heart, scared.
«you scared me, god...»
«perdoname Narrator, I got bored»
«so you preferred watching me getting scared?»
«yeah, you're easily scared dawg»
Eddie said laughing lightly.
«don't laugh, I ain't used to scary games dude»
Grant said twitching his nose, embarrassed.
«I won't laugh again, promise»
«promise it on your Mexican food»
«prometo por mi comida mexicana que no me reiré más de ti Narratorrr»
«that seemed honest, I'll let you go with that»
Grant said putting away his headset, deciding to edit the video later.
«I gotta take a shower, I'm sweating»
«I'm sweating too dawg, it's frickin hot today. How about we go to the beach or something like that?»
«I like the idea, let's go dude»

They arrived at the sea, putting down their beach towel on the sand quickly.
«you're messing up your clothes if you throw them like that bro»
«I'm literally pouring Grant, move your ass and come in the water with me»
Grant was staring Eddie taking off his clothes so casually and quickly, trying to look away before he noticed.
«I said be faster fool»
«right, sorry»
Narrator took off the rest of his clothes, remaining like Eddie in swimsuit.
Eddie didn't wait longer, running at the sea and throwing himself in with no regard, while Grant followed smiling, diving in next to Eddie.
Right when he came to the surface Eddie splashed him, making him cough happily.
«Eduardo you're a pain in the ass»
Laughter followed, before a silence that lasted minutes where their eyes never looked away from each other.
That wasn't an awkward nor empty silence.
That was full of silent words that didn't need to be expressed.