7。

Grant and Eddie jumped away from each other, while knocks at the door were impatiently done.
«open the fucking door it's cold here»
The voice they heard was familiar, so familiar that Narrator understood who were behind the door right before opening it.
«Mully? Josh?»
«see? he wasn't sleeping»
«shut up bitch»
The new two said making their way in the house though Narrator.
«Mul? Josh? what are you doin here?»
Eddie was confused, while Mullen and Josh greeted him with a pat on the shoulder.
«we freed ourselves just for coming here mate»
«I'm sleeping on Grant's bed»
Claimed Josh looking at a silent Narrator.
«dawg, I'm sleeping on the bed»
«I'm not sleeping with this piece of shit, I already beared him for all the way here so I'm sleeping on the couch with Narrator»
Mullen pointed out, grabbing Grant's shoulder.
«you're not giving us hugs? we haven't seen each other in months idiots»
Narrator voice sighed, while Josh and Mullen got a smile hugging them.

Grant couldn't avoid the sensation of boredom, he was happy to see his friends, but he will not be able to get closer to Eddie for sure now.
Eddie was giving out jokes and happiness, trying not to think about what they could've done without Mully and Josh interrupting.
«bro get the fuck out»
«shut up I'm concentrating my Mexican priest power»
«but he's right there god damnit»
«Josh shut the fuck up and let him pla- AAAH»
«RUN, RUN!»
«why the fuck is Narrator covering his face with a pillow?»
«if I can't see him he can't see me, right?»
«no?»
«you're going to die if you play»
They were playing Outlast, with the experienced Eddie on the console and everyone on the sofa drinking beers.
«Narrator get this pillow out of here»
Mully said throwing the pillow, leaving Grant exposed to jumpscares.
«Mullen shut the hell up you're the loudest»
«shut your asses I think I heard something»
«HE'S BEHIND YOU»
«RUUUUUUN»
Everyone screamed and laughed again, all having fun despite undone plans or awkward moments.