2。

That night Eddie barely slept, he was thinking about the next day, when he'll travel to see Grant.
They decided to meet after recording the video with The Boys, but they all had something to do except for Eddie and Narrator who were free.
Grant didn't sleep at all, trying to not think about Eddie visiting him. He was so excited and scared but he ignored the true cause of those feelings as Eddie did too.
Eduardo woke up early to take the flight in time, making his way to Grant's house at lunch time. The thing he couldn't imagine was the panic Grant had while cleaning and wiping every inch of the house, making himself two showers for calming down.
When Eddie finally knocked at Grant's door he opened it with a huge smile on his face, greeting him as every other time.
«hi dude»
«hey Eddie»
Eddie couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful was Grant's voice even when it wasn't Narrator's, and Grant couldn't stop thinking about the reason why he felt so awkward being alone with Eddie.
«wow you're house is so nice and clean, nothing like Mully's»
Eddie said breaking the silence, stepping into the house.
Grant laughed lightly, closing the door and looking at Eddie's back going on the sofa.
«are you going to leave your luggage on my doorway?»
«unless el Narratorrr take it, yeah»
Grant switched to Narrator voice hearing those words, going to pick the luggage.
«if Eduarrrdo asks for it, sure»

The lunch went pretty fast with funny stories and happy chews, but when Eddie touched Grant's hands while clearing the table everything went awkward again.
After few silence moments Grant found an excuse to walk in his recording room, trying to clear his mind recording a video.
Eddie kinda didn't expect Narrator to run away, leaving him alone with the TV and the doubts about what was happening.
He got easily bored watching TV, sneaking right after into Narrator's recording room while he was playing an horror game. Eddie smiled at the fake and nervous laugh of Grant's, getting closer when he almost cried for a jump scare.