25。

Josh commented on the blurry photo posted hours before saying that they weren't Eddie and Narrator because at the same time they were with him, apologizing.
Grant was thankful, but still worried for Eddie. What will he do?

The day after Mark came to his house, asking about the photo he found on Twitter. Grant told him the whole thing and admitted that he didn't know what to do, receiving a fond hug and moral support from his friend.

Eddie in the meantime was thinking about Grant and what they felt for each other, finally giving himself hope.
«we like each other, it's all gonna be ok»
He was relieved, he saw Josh's comment and smiled a little more.
«I have friends, beautiful friends who support me»
He was more and more confident, going to Grant's house to talk to him about his insecurities one and for all.
«it's because I like him so much»
He was at his door, about to knock when he heard a crash in the house.
«GRANT! OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK?»
Worried as hell he knocked louder punching the door.
«what happened? hey open the door!»
He rushed in as Mark opened, without even looking at him and going to Grant on the floor not far.
«Eddie?»
«Grant fucking hell what happened?»
«I'm okay, I just fell from the stairs»
«“just fell from the stairs”? shut the fuck up I'm calling an ambulance»
Before the end of his sentence Mark was already talking on the phone.
«yes, come as fast as you can, he's conscious»
Eddie twitched his nose, giving his attention to Grant»
«Eddie why are you here?»
«I wanted to talk to you but your health is more important»
«Eddie listen to me I...»
The siren stopped his words, and Mark opened the door to the paramedics that took Grant away from Eddie.
He ran after them, but Mark was faster to jump in the ambulance before it went all fast to the hospital.
Eddie twitched his nose again.