16。

Narrator didn't sleep lots that night, too busy thinking again and again about what Eddie said, about "Grace".
He knew well that he wanted him to tell the truth, but what exactly is the truth? Was Eddie completely drunk when they kissed? Did Eddie understand that he was madly in love with him? Did Eddie feel something for Grant?
Those were the questions Grant's mind went over and over all the night, making him almost crazy.

The day after was the day the boys had to return to their houses, Eddie for work and Mullen and Josh because of their longing for the recording studio.
Narrator took them all to the station, and left them without a word.
«that asshole left without even greeting us»
Josh nodded looking at Eddie first, noticing his regretful eyes.
«let's go boys»

Narrator didn't record a thing the day after, disappearing from the net for a day.
A day later he did a Saint and Sinners VR episode, making sure to not drown in the ocean of his feelings.

Eddie tried to contact him since he left, having in return anything but silence for almost a week. In the group chat the boys talked normally, leaving Narrator as if he was all right by his own there in Texas.
Juicy was the first one to ask for Grant, curious about why's he not answering.

Juicy
guys what about Narr?
where is he disappeared?

Josh
he's all right, he's not a fucking baby

Mully
but why is he ignoring us? that piece of shit

Eddie
I hope he's not sick or anything

Mully
why? are you scared that he infected you by sleeping all clingy?

Eddie
shut the fuck up idiot

Josh
hoi I get to call him big fat idiot retarded
not u

Juicy
guys but I'm still worried
has something happened?

Eddie
how could I know?

Josh
think and give yourself the answer

Mully
Josh shut up and come record something I need content

Josh
fuck you I'm coming

Juicy
oh yes daddy

Mully
JUICY WHAT THE FUCK

Eddie was feeling guilty.