17。

Grant ignored the calls Eddie gave him the day after and after, letting out a sigh every time he saw his name on the screen.
Grant felt lonely.

A week has passed since the boys returned home, when Eddie decided to go back to Narrator's house to clear up things.
He arrived in the evening knocking at his door at about 10pm, receiving a little sigh when the door opened.
«what are you doing here?»
«Grant you're drunk»
«fuck you, I'm not»
He was about to close the door again when Eddie pushed it, opposing his force easily.
Grant was drunk and heartbroken, a dangerous mix.
«Grant let me in»
«fuck you Eddie»
He mumbled walking to the sofa where he left his beers while Eddie closed the door behind them. He was feeling guilty as if he murdered someone seeing Grant in that state, he was full with regret for making him feel bad.
«Grant...»
«stop fucking saying my name»
«please listen to me I'm sorry»
«you're sorry for what? I don't fucking know if you're even attracted to me»
«I...»
«were you drunk? you kissed me because of what? your fucking sexual satisfaction? because I reminded you of your ex? why? fuck you»
«...you kissed me first at the sea with that excuse»
«shut the fuck up you must have understood that was a lie you fucking idiot»
«Grant...»
«fuck you Eddie, fuck you...»
Grant started sobbing all of a sudden, thing that made Eddie's heart crack. He suddenly grabbed Grant's face, kissing him sweetly.
The drunk Grant's heart missed a beat, pulling Eddie closer while kissing him back with all the love he had for him.
Eddie broke the kiss, and with it he broke Grant's temporary love intoxication that made he blink several times.
«get the fuck out Eddie»
«...what?»
«get the fuck out of my house»
«...Grant?»
«GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE»
Grant suddenly screamed making Eddie freak out swallowing and looking down.
«I'm sorry...»
«fuck you»
These are their last words before Eddie went outside and ran to his car, locking himself in and bursting into tears.