15。

Eddie and Grant were confused.
«talking about what?»
«about you two»
Eddie panicked, and Grant bit his lip nervously.
«what do you mean?»
«what's up with you two?»
«I don't know what you mean by that»
Eddie continued answering almost sweating.
«you can say everything to us, we are friends don't we?»
Grant couldn't look at Eddie or the Boys, feeling extremely nervous facing his best friends about his sexuality.
«you look like a fucking couple, explain and don't leave us behind»
Mullen jumped in the conversation, making Eddie panic.
«what? me and Grant? dawg you got it wrong I am in love with a girl and I told Grant first»
Narrator didn't say a thing, hearing a little ‘crack’ into his chest while Eddie continued under the looks of Josh and Mullen.
«congratulations mate, what's her name?»
«uhm, Grace»
«Grace? she seems lovely»
Josh was still doubtful but Mullen seemed to believe it, thing that made Eddie sigh in relief.
«she's super lovely, I met her last month»
When they were still taking about this ‘Grace’ Grant powered on the auto and drove to his house again, too heartbroken to feel Josh's look on him.

That night Grant went to bed early, leaving Mullen playing games on his phone near him on the sofa and Josh with Eddie talking on the bed.
«so... Grace huh?»
«yeah, what about her dawg?»
«she... seems nice»
«yeah she is»
«and she... where does she live?»
«uhm... near the place I work»
«oh, and what are you gonna do about Grant?»
«what am I gonna do about Grant? what's that supposed to mean?»
«you know, with the fact that he loves you and shit»
«he... what?»
«are you completely stupid or not? you have 28 years, have you still not figured it out?»
«I...»
Eddie couldn't believe Josh's words, he thought about that but still...
«what do you mean...?»
«I'm going to sleep, night Eddie»
Without other words Josh turned around, closing his eyes and waiting to fall asleep leaving a confused, doubtful, happy, worried Eddie.