22。

Grant's determination made the look in his eyes strong enough to blow you away that day.
«Eduardo, I'll make you mine»

He was waiting on the sofa, phone on his hands and hair backwards, a light blue shirt unbuttoned and black pants who just made he look more handsome.
The Armani perfume was the cherry on top of that perfect date outfit.

Eddie was on his way to Grant's house. He was nervous even if he ignored the cause with his little pink t-shirt and his jeans.
He shaved his beard so that he could look ordered but ...
«I did this for what? a date with Grant? no no no it's not a date»
He talked to himself parking his car, knocking on his door a few minutes later.
When the door opened Eddie felt clearly his heart stop for a second and his eyes opening a little wider, blushing quickly as he smiled greeting him.
«you're beautiful today»
Eddie blushed a little more, not used to receiving compliments.
«thanks... you are too, I mean- you're cool... like- you know»
Grant couldn't bear a smile, leaning in to grab his hands leaving a kiss on the back of them.
«shall we go?»
Eddie was already a red tomato nodding obediently going to his car, but stopped by a arm on his waist that made him panic a little.
«let's take my car»
Grant whispered in his ear, taking casually his hand going to his car with a victory smile on his lips.

They arrived to the funfair without problems, walking to the ticket office where Grant paid for two receiving a friendly smile from the cashier who intuited the situation.
After the tickets they went in, and Eddie couldn't hide his excitement more pointing at a red big ride.
«can we go there first?»
Grant sensed the clear desire to kiss him, but he held in to nod and go to the attraction with his loved one.
«anything you want Eddie, today we will only have fun»