29。

Eddie and Grant dated for a month in secret, desperately avoiding questions from the boys and the fans.
But Grant reached his limit.
«Eddie we need to talk»
«what is it babe?»
«come and sit near me»
Eddie sat on the sofa, looking at Grant interested.
«we've been dating for a month, the best month of my life»
«yeah?»
«and I can't continue to keep our relationship for ourselves. the fans almost figured it out a week ago and I feel guilty not telling the boys»
«Grant...»
«baby I'm right here, we can do this together»
«I... I'm scared»
«let's do it slowly, let's hold hands in public first. maybe a small walk where there isn't many people»
«okay... you'll never leave me right?»
«never, I promise»
Grant promised it a lot in the last month, but the special thing about these promises are that he put his heart into all of them.

As said they got ready for a walk, grabbing each other hands uncertainly at first but confidently a few feet later.
«is someone giving us weird looks?»
«no one is watching us Eddie, think just at the walk with your fantastic boyfriend»
Eddie giggled, and Grant smiled.
In the meantime a man was not far behind them, scanning meticulously the people around them silently.
A group of girls went all quiet after pointing at the couple, whispering and giggling while taking out their phones to take a photo. The man suddenly came up to them, walking slowly between them and Eddie and Grant while glancing coldly at them.
They all stopped talking and giggling, understanding perfectly that he saw what they were up to.
Grant and Eddie finished their walk by returning at Eddie's house, happy and confident.
«that was... beautiful»
«I told you that everything was gonna be just fine»
«thank you...»
Eddie hugged Grant tightly, with a new emotion filling his heart: freedom, joy, serenity.
«I love you»
«I love you too»