6。

«where will I sleep tonight?»
Eddie's question was the one that went over and over Grant's head all day.
«you'll sleep in my bed, I'll go on the sofa»
that response made Eddie doubtful, asking if he was sure.
«are you sure dawg? I don't want to steal your bed... I mean- I'm not complaining but...»
Grant put a finger on Eddie's lips, shaking his head.
«it's okay Eduardo, está bien»
Hearing Spanish made Eddie smile, nodding obediently.

After clearing the table they both went on the sofa, asking each other what could they do before going to sleep.
«we can... play a video game?»
Proposed Grant, watching at his Xbox.
«and whoever lose has to grant a winner's wish»
Eddie added cheerfully.
They both agreed and started playing a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure game, cursing and laughing one near each other.
The first to lose a challenge was Grant, who tried to look like a dead body to avoid what Eddie will ask him, but failed.
«so... let me think... you have to eat a spoon of salt without drinking any water»
Grant almost passed out hearing that.
«what the fuck? you said a wish, not a punishment»
«don't judge my wishes fool»
Eddie laughed, while Narrator tried to fake a sudden death that went wrong again.
«I'll drag you if you don't move your ass Grant»
Said Eduardo, standing up and waiting for Grant to stand up all slowly, dragging him to the kitchen again.
Eddie took a spoon and searched for the salt, putting it on the spoon.
«you want me to die? put less salt you bitch»
Eddie laughed again, decreasing the quantity of salt.
«good now? eat pendejo»
Grant took the spoon reluctantly, closing his eyes and eating the salt making a disgusted face. He started coughing, trying to resist the desire of water under Eddie's loud laughter.

The second round they made was won by a happy Narrator, who watched at Eddie evilly. Eddie was sweating when Grant's look changed, going from his eyes to his lips.
«you have to grant me a wish now, Eduardo»
He whispered, getting closer forgetting everything.
«Toc toc bitch»