12。

Grant's heart was melting.
He dreamed about this moment over and over not knowing if it would've happened and now here it is, lip by lip with the man he loves.
Eddie was feeling an undescribable emotion through his whole body. He felt warm, happy, protected, fearless.
Eduardo is the one who broke the kiss, looking at Narrator both with red cheeks caused by alcohol plus embarrassment. He didn't say a word and fell asleep into Grant's arms instead, leaving a confused but enthusiastic Narrator.

«shut the fuck up you're gonna wake 'em»
«you're the loud one, you shut the fuck up»
«idiot shh, I'm taking a photoshoot here mate»
The loud sound of the flash woke Grant and Eddie up, while Josh and Mully ran out the room.
They blinked sleepily, realizing just then that they were sleeping close arms around each other. They both went red standing right up, unable to look at each other again due the embarrassment that faded away replace by anger right after they saw the other two.
«why the fuck did you wake us up?»
«bro I don't know what you're talking about»
«cut it off pendejo»
«ok fine but you left me with this big fat retarded to go and hug each other? you can do the gay shit after leaving my drunk ass on the couch far away from Mully»
«oi Josh fuck off»
«you fuck off bitch»
«shut the hell up, we are the angry ones here»
A pissed off Eddie shut up the two, under the sleepily angry sight of Narrator.
«show me the photos you got Mullen. I'm sleepy, not idiot»
Mully looked at Josh before handing out his phone, waiting until Grant found the photo he got of him and Eddie.
«it's low quality but still, I'm sending it to me»
His sudden change got the boys confused, processing what he just said.
«are you serious dawg?»
«damn serious man, we're cute as hell»
Eddie took a minute of silence to avoid blushing, and sighed as he accomplished it.
«fuck y'all, I need a glass of plain water»