13。

After a good breakfast they all decided to go to a good trip together at a water park in Texas, discussing in Grant's auto who's going to pay for this.
«I gave you my house to stay so I'm out»
«I'm Mexican, I don't pay»
«what the fuck Eddie»
«Mully's content is trash so it's gonna be him»
«Josh what the fuck, you too?»
«obviously»
«what if I pay for all the drinks and snacks and Josh pays the tickets?»
«don't bring me in bitch»
«you brought me in first so take that»
«bet»
«bitch»

Once they arrived Josh paid the tickets and they all went to put themselves in swimsuits. Eddie looked away when Narrator took off his clothes, and Narrator did the same focusing on Mully and Josh arguing over who is fatter.
«you're all sexy, can we go now?»
Grant cut if off, looking at the two skeptically.
«yeah we can»
«obviously I am more»
«shut up»

The first thing they decided to do is putting their towels on the ground near the central pool, throwing themselves in with no regard.
«hell yeah I needed it»
Grant looked even more beautiful wet like that at Eddie's eyes, who were glued to Grant's figure diving in and out the water.
«Grant has a fucking god body, it's more than clear that he was a soldier»
Mully reminded them, receiving a nod as answer.
«shall we go to the red big slide?»
Narrator asked coming out of the water with only his head, hearing positive answers from everyone.

They all headed to the big red slide, whose queue was not that long, with good intentions, not caring about the couple right before them who was having a... let's say private moment.
The guy was touching repeatedly the girl's butt, and her was giggling like they were just playing.
Eddie couldn't help but looking away, kinda blushing while Mullen and the other two were discussing with signs about the couple.
Josh grabbed Mullen's butt jokingly like the boy was doing, receiving a punch who left him hurt for five good minutes; in the meantime Grant was looking at Eddie.