23。

The ride started as Grant grabbed Eddie's hand, feeling him holding it and screaming something in Spanish.

They arrived at the end with messy air, holding hands and huge smiles.
«it was epic»
«yep, definitely»
When Eddie noticed their hands he blushed, hurrying to the exit with embarrassment while Grant followed him slowly.
«Eddie come here, look at the photo they made us on the ride»
Eddie got closed, both bursting into laughters when they saw it: Eddie was screaming on the top of his lungs and Grant was looking at the camera with a terrified look.
«we're so beautiful»
Grant looked at their hands, together in the photo.
«yeah, we're amazing»

After other extreme rides they were exhausted, happy and hungry.
«I'm hungry Graaaant»
«there's a hamburger selling stall down there»
«what are we waiting for then? I need my hamburger»
Eddie said pulling Grant from his wrist, but letting go as he sees a family all looking at them.
Grant couldn't avoid to notice the whole thing, looking angrily at the family while following Eddie.

They went all over the fair, with moments when Eddie grabbed Grant's wrist and moments when Grant grabbed Eddie's hand in hidden places.
«I had so much fun today, thanks man»
Grant smiled, hopping on the car losing himself in Eddie's smile.
«I had much fun too babe»
Eddie was speachless and red when Grant got closer, waiting to look into his eyes before kissing him sweetly.
Eddie was feeling butterflies all over his stomach when he kissed him back, realizing that he felt something for Grant that he couldn't avoid no more.

Grant broke the kiss, staying close to Eddie's face to feel him closer to his heart.
«Eddie did you enjoy today with me?»
«I loved it, Grant»
«should we do it tomorrow too? after recording with the boys?»
«why not»
They both laughed, holding hands again without knowing that a person not far away is posting a photo taken during their kiss.