4。

Grant clenched first, looking at the beach.
«we found the perfect day, it's all perfect»
Eddie didn't clench at all, still looking at Narrator.
«it sure is perfect»
He almost whispered, getting a little step closer to Narrator pretending to fall on him and making him fall behind.
In the fall Grant tried to wrap his arms around Eddie, both closing their eyes because of the water. They fell one on another, unintentionally making their lips touch.
Those seconds when they collided, they both sensed a clear warmth and instant panic rising. Eddie came out the water first, followed by Grant who looked at him intensely in the eyes.
«are you okay dawg?»
Narrator didn't respond, getting closer and touching his lips again willingly without resisting no further.
Eddie stood still in shock, looking at Narrator's eyes not believing what's happening.
Reality hit him like a truck when Narrator stopped the kiss, facing him.
«Grant... I... listen I don't think this is-»
«Eddie calm down»
Narrator was in panic. He kissed Eddie. What if he'll be disgusted? What if he'll never talk to him again? What if he'll leave?
Grant was panicking inside, and he himself didn't know how he seemed so calm on the outside.
«look I'm sorry, but you reminded me of my ex»
That is the worst excuse of the world, how the fuck will he believe it?
«I see...»
Eddie just said, staring at an undefined point of the beach still shocked, scared, happy, confused.
«we... better go back at out stuff, we've been in here for too long»
Grant mumbled, walking to the quay.

They were sitting on Narrator's beach towel, silently watching the sea.
«you want an ice cream?»
Grant asked, receiving a nod as response.
They both stood up, going at the neatest bar. Grant took a cup with vanilla and mint, while Eddie took a cone with chocolate and coffee.
They were heading to the towels again when Eddie's cone started melting again and again, giving Eddie some problems.
«fucking god it's all melting»
«I got you dude»
Grant responded, getting closer and licking the outside of Eddie's ice cream.
Eddie blushed.