8。

They had so fun that night.
Narrator was the one who fell asleep first on the couch followed by Mullen and Josh, who were snoring on Eddie's shoulders. Eddie turned off the Xbox, taking a look on his drunk friends with a grin. He decided to make a little fun game, getting closer to Narrator waking him up by shaking gently his shoulders.
When Grant's eyes opened he suddenly blushed seeing Eddie's closeness, nodding when he asked him to stay silent.
Eddie stood up slowly not waking up Josh and Mullen, as Narrator did the same, looking at them with a smile. Grant watched Eddie taking a permanent marker and drawing strange signs and penises on their faces, laughing silently.
Only after Eddie watched Grant nodding, and they both got closer to one of the sleeping beauties.
«WAKE UP IDIOTS»
They both screamed, making them fall on the ground scared while laughters were all around the place.
«what the hell..?»
Mully scrubbed his eye, sleepy.
«what hour is it you assholes?»
Josh mumbled getting slowly up.
«Eddie? I have no idea»
Narrator looked at Eddie.
«oh it's two am»
He answered with nonchalance, looking through his phone while Mullen got up.
«Josh what the fuck is that on your face?»
«Mul your face is full of penises»
«oi WHAT THE FUCK?»
Eddie and Narrator bursted out laughing again, watching them running to the nearest mirror.

After Eddie and el Narrator got a revenge punch from the sleeping beauties they all went exhausted to bed, specifically Eddie and Josh on the bed while Narrator and Mullen on the big sofa.
«good night you big fucking idiots»
Mullen screamed to be heard, receiving a curse from a sleepy Josh and a “good night bro” chuckled by Grant.

Eddie was the first one to wake up the next morning, staying in bed too lazy for standing up yet. The second one to wake up was Narrator, who had to sneak out from under Mullen to stand up. He stretched himself before going to the bedroom, seeing Eddie awake. They both smiled and waved at each other, without letting out a word. But Grant saw too clearly how Josh's arm was onto his lap, and he didn't like it.