Full Description

Note: the full description could not fit into only 2000 words so I'll write it here.

A handsome young man walked in, he waved his hands at the yelling crowd.

"OMG, he is so cute,"

"he is sexy,"

"I love him."

Girls gushed looking at the young man who just walked in. There were so many people, some high school girls with big carbon paper, 'without you, I would not be alive' 'you are my breath and my life' There were also some girls with huge cameras taking photos of him. There were some aged women, smiling and waving a heart carbon paper. And some boys were shouting and jumping happily.

The young man smiled and waved at the crowd. He was given a microphone, "Hey What's up guys?!" he yelled waving at the crowd and they replied with a big shout. The young man laughed waving at them, he raised the microphone to his lips, "well, let's see next time" he gave the microphone back and walked away.

The crowd started yelling in excitement, "WE LOVE YOU!!!!"

===============

"I expect you to do things well! This is a small restaurant, any wrongdoing can make it go down, can't you understand, or are you stupid?!" a young man yelled banging his fists on the table.

And beside him was a young lady with her face down, "I'm sorry sir, I'll be careful."

"Well, be more careful and do things well for goodness sake," the young man slammed the napkin on the table and walked away cursing.

"I'm sorry sir," she muttered letting a low tired hiss.

A ring made her jump up, she quickly brought out her phone and silenced it, she glanced at her boss to see if he had seen her and when she could not find him, she let out a hiss and answered the call. "Hey, you have a job by four, be fast, and don't be late."

She opened her mouth to reply but the caller already cut the call, she huffed, "I don't know if I'll make it by four." She groaned realizing that she will be scolded again for either coming late or leaving the restaurant too early.

=====================

"Hey."

She turned to the deep voice. She saw him standing and smirking, "um, hey?" she replied staring at him with a confused face.

He slid onto a chair beside her and took a drink from a waiter, "why is a beautiful girl like you sitting alone?"

She eyed him then said, "I am wearing a mask, who knows if I'm beautiful. And I am waiting for someone."

He laughed, "let's say, I can feel it," he played with the wine in the glass cup, "a girl?"

"No, a boy. He is my plus one actually," she shook her head and flicked dust on the table.

"Your boyfriend?" he dropped the glass cup on the table and then turned to her.

She shook her head again, "no, my friend."

He smirked then rested his chin on his palm staring at her, "so, what's your name?"

She turned to him, "what's your name first?"

He was about to grab his glass but he stopped and stared at her in disbelief, "you don't know me?"

She laughed a bit, "No, why should I? who cares about you, I mean no offense but I have so many things to do than to be searching online and knowing people on this social media stuff."

=====

He called another waiter and took a drink from him and handed it to her but she shook her head, "No, I don't drink wine. I don't drink alcoholic drinks."

The corner of his lips turned up as he smirked at her, "it's not bad, it's a little bit hot but it's good."

She turned from looking at him to the crowd, she was looking for her friend, "no but, no thank you. I don't drink and I can't do things to strangers. Please can you leave me alone?"

Suddenly, he moved closer to her and held her by her waist then grabbed her hand. The young lady quickly pulled away with anger, "what's your problem?! I told you to stay away from me!" she raised her voice making people around them stare at them.

He crossed his leg then smirked again, "come one, why are you playing hard to get? I know you know the details, I'll pay you, just follow me to my room. I'll give you as much money as you like," he paused, gave her a wink and simpered, "hey, it can also be of more advantage to you. I mean you can post that you slept with me. Hell! you will become popular and I can also give you a fee for that."

She grimaced at him in disgust, she felt so much anger and she raised her hands and slapped him across his face making his face turn in the direction. The room went silent for a second and people started bringing out their phones. She pointed at him, "I'm not a slut. I won't give my body for money and I may not be rich but I have common sense and respect for people. Go and find one of your hoes because I'm not!!!" she picked up the glass of wine and emptied it on him, "cheers idiot," she smiled then glared at him. She picked up her clutch and walked away.

He stared at her and his lips turned into a smirk, he didn't care that phones were videoing him, he stood up and walked away with a smirk on his face.

==============

Enjoy reading, keep smiling, voting, and commenting.
U.B.A_Writes
All Rights Reserved.