Chapter 1: Scooter Boy

Kim Taehyung also known as Taetae based on his best friends is a simple boy, tanned skin, black hair he's wearing eye glasses and have braces, which most of the people in his school look at him as nerd.

He's a first year high school student.

--

Taehyung is currently seating in one of the cafe near their school, actually he's waiting for his best friends Jimin and Jin.

"What take them so long? aish" he mumbled to himself while drinking his favorite strawberry shake.

While he's busy spacing out looking outside the cafe. A guy riding his scooter suddenly stop by the red light "Jeon Jungkook" Tae whisper to himself not taking off his eyes to the boy.

While he's busy staring at Jungkook he didn't notice that his best friends already arrived.

"Chim who's he looking at?" asked Jin, both of them follow the direction where Tae is looking.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! LOOK AT OUR CUTE FRIEND RIGHT HERE!" Jimin suddenly shout that cause Tae to startle and run to cover Jimin's mouth while Jin is laughing.

Luckily when Jimin shouts, Jungkook is already leaving and he can't hear it anymore, well maybe.

"Ya! Why did you do that?" asked Tae arms crossed.

"Ooh~ Our Taetae, don't deny it we all know that you're head over heels to Jeon Jungkook" replied Jin with smirk while Taehyung is blushing, he didn't deny it though.

"By the way why are you two late?" asked Tae changing the topic.

"Oh I'm so sorry Taetae, I woke up late" said Jimin.

"Yeah, we're sorry, we just buy your favorite strawberry cake to make it up to you yeah?" said Jin who's now heading to the counter to order.

Jimin sat beside Tae "You being early here had advantage tho" Jimin said.

"Huh? What advantage?" asked Tae confused.

"At least you had the chance to see him and even stare at him" Jimin said smiling and suddenly laugh because Tae is blushing again.

Their Taetae sure is head over heels to that scooter boy.

~★~
So I will just transfer my story here 💜