Chapter 8: Drama

School Clubs Festival is coming so here they are patiently standing in line to be a part of Dance Club.

"Hey Chim I think we're not suitable in this club, I mean look at them they are all pretty" Taehyung said.

"Yeah I heard Ms. Song only pick pretty ones to be part of the dance club" said Jin.

"Gosh! don't be negative, we are not that ugly you know!" Jimin said cheering them.

And suddenly the girl in front of Taehyung speak.

"Oh my gosh! It's Jungkook, Hi Jungkook" the girl said in flirty tone.

"Hi" Jungkook smile and look at his camera.

"What club are you in?" the girl asked.

"Photography club" Jungkook answer.

'Jungkook is really kind huh' Taehyung thought.

"If you need a model don't hesitate to ask me" the girl said while tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Oh try to pose" Jungkook said and point his camera to the girl.

Taehyung is just next to the girl so he can be seen in the corner of the camera too.

Taehyung move closer to the girl and subtly pose with her, Jungkook is busy taking photo when he notice Taehyung beside the girl.

"Oh, you don't look yellowish anymore, you look fairer" Jungkook said to Taehyung while smiling.

"M-maybe a little" Taehyung said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Good luck to your audition" Jungkook said and smile before walking away, Taehyung squeal and hit Jin in the arm.

"You heard him? he said you became fairer" Jimin said while poking Taehyung's waist.

"If you're not sure that you're pretty you can walk away and find another club" the girl said.

"What are you saying?" Taehyung said to the girl.

"What? do you have a problem?" the girl said and raised her brow.

"You're not even that pretty!" Jimin said irritated.

"Says who?" the girl said sarcastically.

"You b*tch!" Jimin said angrily and push the girl that cause a commotion in the line.

"Those who are making a scene there get out in line!" Ms. Song shout.

--

Taehyung, Jimin and Jin are sitting in the cafeteria they're busy eating when Ms. Han approach them.

"Here you are, I was looking for you everywhere" Ms. Han said.

"Uh, Ms. Han what do you need from us?" Taehyung asked.

"I want you to do things for me" Ms. Han said.

"Smile" the three of them smile.

"Frown" they frown.

"Laugh" the three of them laugh out loud.

"PERFECT! You guys are now in Drama Club" Ms. Han said while clapping her hand.

"But Ms. Han what we want is to dance" Jimin said pouting.

"Oh no, drama club is better and this is only for selected students" Ms. Han whisper and leave.

--

The next day, Taehyung, Jimin and Jin found themselves inside the room for drama club.

Ms. Han is still convincing them to join since there's not enough students who join the club.

"So Taehyung, Jimin and Jin do you want to join our club?" Ms. Han asked with anticipation in her eyes.

"Uh... Ms. Han... we..." before Taehyung can finish his sentence the arts club who will help the drama club suddenly arrive, to his surprise Jungkook was there.

"Yes Ms. Han we will gladly join the drama club!" he said with excitement in his voice.

~★~