Chapter 23: Chance

The day of the party came.

Taehyung is now in his room trying to pick which dress to wear, after trying almost of all his clothes he decided to wear a white long sleeve dress and a fit denim pants, he add a little bit tint on his lips and curl his hair.

"Now I'm ready" Taehyung said while facing the mirror.

He go out from his condo and went to his car, he start to drive and a few minutes later he arrive at his former school, where all the things begin.

Taehyung enters the gymnasium, Jimin waved at him, he saw Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and Hobi is with him but he can't see Jungkook, he approach them and sit beside Jimin.

"Hi Tae! You look beautiful" Jimin said.
"Thank you Chim, you look beautiful too and of course Jin the most beautiful of all" Taehyung said while smiling, he greet Yoongi, Namjoon and Hobi too.

--

Jungkook arrived late with his camera, actually he was late because he roam around the campus to take photos, he's wearing a black long sleeve with black fitted pants with his hair parted in the side.

When he enters the gymnasium he can see everyone is already having a blast, dancing in the dance floor, he saw Taehyung dancing with Jimin.

"Oh! there he is" Jungkook said to himself, he's about to approach Taehyung when his batch mates stop him to take photos who's Jungkook to say no? he's known being a good guy.

After they take photos he look at the direction where Taehyung is dancing but he can't find him anywhere, so he just approach the table where Jimin and his friends are sitting.

"Hi guys! I'm sorry I'm late" Jungkook said and smile.

"It's okay Kook, let's enjoy the party yeah?" Hobi said while holding his glass.

"Ah, by the way Jimin did you know where Taehyung go? I saw him dancing with you a while ago" Jungkook asked

"Tae? I don't know where he is, he just excused himself but I don't know where did he go" Jimin said

"Okay then excuse me, I'm going somewhere" Jungkook said and leave.

--

Taehyung is now sitting alone in the bleachers, he saw Jungkook a while ago talking and taking pictures with his batch mates.

"He still look handsome" Taehyung mumbled.

He's in his deep thoughts when he heard a shutter sound near him, he turn his head and saw Jungkook standing there holding his camera and smiling at him.

Taehyung can't process everything until Jungkook sat beside him.

"Hi Tae, nice to see you again after 7 years" Jungkook said

"Nice to see you too Jungkook" Taehyung said awkwardly, the silence broke when Jungkook speak again

"You look gorgeous" Jungkook blurted out, Taehyung is taken aback

"T-thank you, you look h-handsome too" Taehyung said while scratching the back of his neck

"How have you been Tae?" Jungkook asked

"I'm good, got my own clothing line, how about you?" Taehyung asked

"I got my own studio too, I'm a professional photographer now" Jungkook said smiling showing his camera

"I'm happy you achieve your dreams" Taehyung said and smile

"Tae do you have someone in your life now?" Jungkook asked

"No, I got no one in my life, you? did you get married already?" Taehyung asked.

"Actually..." Taehyung is so curious of his answer

"I..." Taehyung is so nervous to hear Jungkook's answer

"Actually I'm waiting for someone to come back from America" Jungkook said and smile

"I'm waiting for you Taehyung"

Taehyung's tears start to fall he can't believe what he heard, he just cried from happiness and hug Jungkook, Jungkook hug him back more tighter

"Give me a chance please? Be my boyfriend?" Jungkook said while hugging Taehyung

"Yes, Jungkook" Taehyung said in Jungkook's chest, Jungkook smile and kiss Taehyung in the forehead.

~★~