Chapter 15: Octopus

Yugyeom fetch Taehyung and go to their campus, they are now in the music room while Yugyeom is busy playing the piano Taehyung suddenly excuse himself.

"Um, Yugyeom can I go out for a while? I'll just buy something to drink" Taehyung said picking up his bag from the floor.

"Okay Tae, come back quickly" Yugyeom said and smile.

Taehyung come out and buy his drink, instead of going back to the music room so he decided to sit in the bleachers.

And then suddenly he feel someone sat beside him he turn his head and see Jungkook holding his camera.

"Hi, did I startle you?" Jungkook chuckle.

"U-uh no, I'm just shock to see you here" Taehyung said.

'His chuckle is like a music to my ears' Taehyung thought.

"By the way, what are you doing here alone? Where's Yugs?" Jungkook suddenly asked breaking the silence.

"He's in the music room practicing piano" Taehyung said and sip his drink.

"So why are you here?" Jungkook asked and look at him.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about something, how about you? what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm just walking around taking photos" Jungkook said.

"You really love taking photos huh?" Taehyung said and chuckle.

"Yeah taking photos soothes me, that's why I want to become a professional photographer someday, but for now I want something" Jungkook said.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked getting curious.

"I want to court someone" Jungkook said while looking from a far.

Taehyung is so shocked because of what Jungkook said, he's still in shock mode when Yugyeom called him.

"Tae! what take you so long?" Yugyeom said walking towards them.

"Oh I just have a little talk with Jungkook" Taehyung said and point at Jungkook beside him.

"Sup Kook! Thank you for taking Tae's company" Yugyeom said and pat Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook just smile and nod, Yugyeom take Taehyung and lead their way to music room leaving Jungkook alone sitting on the bleachers.

--

Their vacation is coming up so is the Senior's graduation so they decided to got out camping for one night.

They are now inside the car Jungkook is driving, Yugyeom is in the passenger seat while Taehyung, Jimin and Jin is at their back and Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon is at the very back of the car.

When they arrive at the camp site, they set up the tents when Yugyeom handed Taehyung a plate of grilled octopus.

"Eat this Tae" Yugyeom said.

Taehyung get the plate and walk, he keep walking when he found himself at the cliff with a wooden chair and a table he can see the city from beneath so he sat on the chair and place the plate on the table.

He's busy admiring the view when he heard a shutter sound he turn his head and saw Jungkook smiling at him.

Jungkook walk towards Taehyung and sat beside him taking a photo of the view.

"What are you doing here alone?" Jungkook asked.

"My feet drag me here and the view here is beautiful" Taehyung said and smile.

"Yeah, the view here is indeed beautiful" Jungkook said and glance at Taehyung.

"Oh! you want some grilled octopus?" Taehyung asked and hand Jungkook the plate.

"You know what my dad told me about octopus?" Jungkook said.

"No, what he said?" Taehyung asked curious.

"When I was a little, my dad told me that once an octopus hold on to something they will not let it go" Jungkook said.

"How about you? do you ever feel like an octopus too?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, there's special to me that I don't want to let go" Jungkook said and take photos again.

'Maybe I'm the real octopus here cause since day one I don't want to let you go' Taehyung thought while staring at Jungkook.

~★~