Chapter 12: Special Spot

Yugyeom is Jungkook's best friend since they were in primary school, they always tell each other about everything specially Yugyeom he's more open than Jungkook.

--

Jungkook, Yugyeom and his hyungs are now sitting in their usual spot in school the bench in front of the field.

While they are busy talking with each other Jungkook notice that Yugyeom is staring at someone who's sitting in the field.

He's surprised to see Taehyung sitting there with sketch pad and a pencil in his hand.

"Hey Yugs, who's you looking at?" Jungkook asked.

"That cute boy we saw in the cafeteria a week ago" Yugyeom point at Taehyung and smirk.

"I told you Yugs stop bothering him, he's not like your past exes or hook ups" Jungkook said so eager to stop Yugyeom.

"Oh~ Kook why are you so protective on him? He's something special?" Yugyeom asked and raised his brow.

"Of course not" Jungkook quickly denied.

"It's just that he's so good to be in your collection" Jungkook explain.

"Well, let see" Yugyeom said with a smirk and look at Taehyung again.

--

Taehyung is busy drawing in his sketch pad, he's now sitting on the school field, nature help him relax.

While he continue to draw and waited for Jimin and Jin who buy their snacks.

Taehyung suddenly feel that someone is watching him so he turn his head on where the direction is and saw the same guys he saw during their drama.

"I thought he's not from here?" Taehyung asked himself, his eyes grew bigger when he saw the guy talking to Jungkook.

Taehyung quickly face his sketch pad again afraid that Jungkook may see him looking at them.

"Do they know each other?" Tae question himself.

Jimin and Jin already arrive with a strawberry milkshake for Taehyung.

"Hey Tae, you seem distracted something's bothering you?" Jin asked concerned.

"Uh-nothing it's just that, I always caught that guy beside Jungkook staring at me since our drama performance" Taehyung said while subtly point on where the guy is.

"Oh that guy! He's Yugyeom, Yoongi hyung told me he's Jungkook's best friend he's a transferee here" Jimin said.

Jimin knows that information because he's getting along well with Yoongi.

"Maybe he's interested in you" Jin concluded.

"Jin, I'm not interested in anyone" Taehyung said.

"Yeah sure because you're just interested in one person who seems like he doesn't have any interest in you" Jin said.

Taehyung just sigh and continue to draw.

Yeah maybe Jungkook doesn't have any interest in him but still, Jungkook is the who took the special spot in his heart.

~★~