Chapter 11: Apple For You

It's the day of their school club festival so today is also the day that they need to perform their drama.

While their drama is still ongoing, Taehyung roam around his eyes to find Jungkook but he can't see even the shadow of him.

"Maybe he watch those beautiful girls dance" he mumbled to himself.

Their drama continue when he notice that there's a guy who's looking directly to him, since he doesn't know him and he seems that he's not student from here because he doesn't wear their school uniform he just ignore it and continue to act.

They are now in the dressing room taking selfies.

"CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE JOB WELL DONE!" Ms. Han cheer.

"And because of that I will treat everyone in barbeque tonight!" Ms. Han continue with excited voice.

"YEEEYYY" "YESSS" "THANK YOU MS. HAN" everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

While Taehyung is busy changing his clothes, he saw an apple near where his eye glasses is, he picked it up and saw that it has a bite in it just like how Snow White bite it and have a little note.

*An apple for the Apple of my eyes!*

Taehyung smile when he reads the note when Jimin saw him.

"Hey why are you smiling?" Jimin asked.

"Someone give me this Chim" Taehyung said and show Jimin the apple and the note.

"Oh~ so Tae has admirer~" Jimin tease.

Taehyung just shrugged but his thinking maybe, just maybe Jungkook is the one who left it for him.

--

★Time skip: 2 years★

Jungkook is now a senior student, well he still popular with everyone but he doesn't care.

While he's sitting in one of the benches in their school, he suddenly saw a familiar face, he shrugged it but glance back again.

"Oh! Yugyeom my man!" Jungkook shout at his best friend when he finally recognize him, Yugyeom greet him with a fist bomb.

"What are you doing here Yugs?" Jungkook asked surprised.

"I forgot to tell you, I transferred here so yeah this is my school too, I start to be interested in this school since two years ago and I just transferred this year" Yugyeom said and smile, well Jungkook really miss his best friend.

--

Taehyung is busy picking what to eat in the cafeteria with Jimin and Jin, when a bunch of guys start to catcall them.

"Hey there pretty" the guy said who looks like a pervert.

Taehyung just ignore it and Jimin pull him away from those guys.

Well they are now a junior students so there's so much changes in their appearance specially Taehyung, he stop wearing eye glasses and braces and he's more fairer now.

In the other side Jungkook saw what happened, he's staring at Taehyung when Yugyeom tap his shoulder and point at Taehyung.

"Oh! That's Snow White right? Is he single?" Yugyeom asked.

"He's kinda cute" he continues.

"Don't bother him Yugs" Jungkook said.

He saw his best friend's interest stare at Taehyung so he pushed Yugyeom away out from the cafeteria.

Actually he's confused why Yugyeom called Taehyung 'Snow White'.

~★~