Chapter 2: Love Game

Jeon Jungkook, a guy who is really popular, he's handsome, sporty, talented and kind. He's a sophomore.

--

Jungkook arrive at school, while he's parking his scooter his friends are already there waiting for him, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hobi.

"You came late than usual" Yoongi said.

"Oh it's kinda traffic when I'm on my way here, sorry hyungs" and show his signature bunny smile.

While they're walking to go to their class, as usual girls squealed whenever Jungkook is passing by them, but Jungkook's mind is occupied.

'that boy who's sitting alone at cafe a while ago is kinda cute' Jungkook thought.

--

Break Time

Taehyung, Jimin and Jin is now sitting in one of the benches in their campus, they're solving a "Love Game" where you just need to write your crush's name and your name and count the letters that both of you similarly have.

Taehyung is busy solving while Jimin and are busy reading their own results.

°Taehyung's paper°
J E O N J U N G K O O K - 7
K I M T A E H Y U N G - 5
7+5=12

"So Tae, what did you get?" asked Jimin.

"Uh, I get 12" said Taehyung who's voice is so little.

"So number 12, it says here that the possible someone for you have a great sense of humor..." while Jimin is saying it Tae is busy looking at Jungkook from the other side who's laughing and making a funny faces to his hyungs.

"Strong, talented and good looking" Jimin continue, Taehyung's lips form a small smile cause he's thinking about Ju-- his thoughts suddenly cut off when Jin start to tease him.

"Ooohhh maybe Jungkook is the one for you~" Jin tease.

"Huh? What are you saying? There's no way he'll be the one" Taehyung denied while blushing.

"Eh? Why are you blushing then?" said Jimin.

"No way! I'm not blushing, it's just that it's so hot in here" Taehyung continue to deny.

--

Taehyung's Classroom

Taehyung is busy listening to their teacher when suddenly Jimin pass a paper to him.

*HIS NAME IS JEON JUNGKOOK, A SOPHOMORE STUDENT, HE'S A PART OF FOOTBALL TEAM AND A MEMBER OF PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB, HE'S POPULAR WITH GIRLS -Jimin*

Taehyung write something and pass it to Jimin.

*MAYBE HE'S STRAIGHT? -Tae*

Jimin sigh and write his reply and pass it to Tae again.

*WE CAN'T BE SO SURE, WE DON'T KNOW HIM YET -Jimin*

While Tae is busy writing his reply, Jimin and Jin at the back are busy whispering to each other when a piece of paper pass to Jimin's desk.

*WHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT?*

Jimin write his reply.

*IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, BACK OFF* And pass it to whoever give it to him without looking.

*BUT I'M TEACHING*

Jimin's eyes suddenly become big as coin and look up.

"Oh hehe I'm so sorry Ms. Han" Jimin said while giggling awkwardly.

Ms. Han just give him a deadly stare and told him to listen while in the other hand Taehyung is busy laughing because of his best friend.

--

Jungkook's Classroom

Jungkook is busy tying the last thread to his classmate Choi's belt.

"Mr. Choi can you solve this equation?" their teacher called.

When Choi stands up the thread pull all the tables and chairs that connected to it and create a mess, his hyungs burst a quiet laugh because of what Jungkook did.

"Mr. Jeon! If you don't want to listen to my lecture, stay outside the classroom and put 2 books in each of your hand understood?!" Their teacher scold.

Jungkook quietly walk out of the classroom, he put 2 books in each of his hand and balance it and waiting for the lecture to end.

--

"Excuse me Ms. Han" Taehyung raised his hand calling the attention of his teacher.

"Yes Mr. Kim?" Ms. Han asked raising her eyebrows.

"Um can I take the restroom please?" Taehyung asked.

"Okay go ahead" Ms. Han said.

Tae walked out from his classroom but instead of going to the restroom as he said, he run towards the sophomore building.

~★~