Chapter 6: Look At Me

*School Cafeteria*

Tae put his food in the table and sat in front of Jimin and beside Jin.

"Tae you seem different today?" Jin asked.

"Ah, my dentist advice me to get a new set of braces, it's purple now isn't pretty?" Taehyung said showing off his braces to his friends.

"Uh, no it's not pretty at all" Jimin said.

"Hmmpp" Tae said and proceed to eating when Jimin suddenly talk.

"Hey Jin, want to know what's the second tip in recipe of Love?" Jimin asked.

"Okay let's hear it" Jin said excitedly.

"Tip number 2 hypnotize, we need to concentrate our mind then look at our beloved, try to control his mind and tell him to do things we want, if he follows your command that means he's your soulmate" Jimin finish reading and proceed to hypnotize his crush.

While Taehyung is staring at certain someone.

"Turn this way, turn this way" he mumbled to himself while staring at Jungkook.

Jungkook is busy eating when suddenly Hobi poke him.

"Kook, look at that" he said while pointing at Jungkook's back.

Jungkook look at what Hobi is pointing but he doesn't get it so he turn back to eat his food and saw Hobi getting chicken from his plate

"Ohhh~ your tactic Hobi" Jungkook said.

In the other hand when Jungkook turn his head to where Taehyung's table direction is (which is because of Hobi).

"Oh my! He turned to me!" Taehyung suddenly shout which startle Jimin and Jin.

"Who? who turned Tae?" asked Jin.

"Ah, it's n-nothing" Taehyung replied while fixing his eye glasses.

"Did you hypnotize Jungkook?" ask Jimin.

"Huh? No..no...of course not" Taehyung replied getting awkward.

"Heh~~ I thought you said this tip is nonsense?" Jimin teased.

"Because it's like the tip in that book should not be trusted easily" Tae replied.

"Then did you follow the tip?" asked Jin.

"Yes I did. I mean NO!" Tae said caught off guard.

"Tae you don't need to be shy about it" Jimin said while laughing.

"It just that I'm afraid you'll tease me" Taehyung said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh don't worry Tae because me and Jimin will surely tease you" said Jin while laughing with Jimin.

--

"Tip number 3, giving gifts is consider to be something special, by giving gifts to your beloved he must not know that it comes from you, it must stay anonymous so that he will think that there's someone interested in him" when Jimin finish reading they pushed Taehyung to go near Jungkook's scooter.

"Hey Chim help me get this gift from his other admirer" Jin said while getting the gifts from Jungkook's scooter.

"Tae put that strawberry ice cream here" Jimin said while patting the seat of the scooter.

"Can I back out? maybe it's not a good idea" Taehyung said.

"Aish! give me that" Jimin grab the ice cream from Taehyung's hand and put it on top of the scooter.

"Now let's go" Jin said who's now eating the jelly they get from Jungkook's admirer.

--

Jungkook walk at their school parking lot with his hyungs when he arrive in his scooter he saw a pink box, he lift it up but the ice cream melts and scattered in the seat of his scooter.

"Oh sh*t! what is this? strawberry ice cream?" he said while cleaning his scooter.

"Poor Jungkookie, it will make your scooter sticky" said Namjoon who's laughing alongside with Hobi and Yoongi.

In the other side Taehyung, Jimin and Jin is observing what is happening.

"Aish! I forgot it's already summer so it's hot the ice cream will melt!" said Taehyung while leaning against the wall.

~★~