Chapter 9: Dental Braces

"For the stage drama that we will proudly present this year will be 'Snow white and the Seven dwarf' " Ms. Han said proudly.

"As for Snow white, Taehyung here will be playing the role" Ms. Han said while pointing at Taehyung.

"Huh? Me? Ms. Han are you sure?" Taehyung asked confused while pointing to himself.

"Yes Mr. Kim, among anyone here you have a pretty face and a feminine feature not to mention your the one who's good in English here" Ms. Han explain so Taehyung just surrendered and accept the role.

--

"Ready action!" Ms. Han shout, Taehyung is ready to say his line when the box beside Ms. Han suddenly pop open and Jungkook appear with a bunny headband.

"OH MY BUNNY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Ms. Han said still recovering from shock.

"I'm painting color ma'am" Jungkook said

"Your painting color 'inside' the box?" Ms. Han asked.

"I bought interior painting color ma'am" Jungkook said.

"Go paint in other place" Ms. Han said.

Jungkook is walking away with his box when Ms. Han stop him.

"Oh by the way, get all the telephone number of the arts team and give it to me" Ms. Han said and hand Jungkook the paper, while Taehyung is suspiciously smiling.

--

After their first rehearsal Taehyung is walking to get his things in the dressing room when he suddenly see Jungkook there looking in his camera, his first instinct is to look where his things is specially the book Recipe of Love that is in front of Jungkook.

"Oh are you going home?" Jungkook suddenly asked him.

"U-uh, yes" Taehyung replied and rush to get his things when a small piece of paper fall from one of his book *Jeon Jungkook 010-××××-××××* Taehyung quickly cover it with his foot and drag it towards him while careful eyeing Jungkook who's busy with his camera.

"Be careful on your way" Jungkook said while smiling.

Taehyung just nod and awkwardly smile, he walks while dragging his other foot because the paper is still there.

"He walks normal going here, why he suddenly limping going back?" Jungkook asked himself confused.

--

The next day.

"This is Sana she will be the one to do your make up for the drama, let's clap our hands for her" Ms. Han exclaimed.

"So can we start?" Sana asked.

"Of course start with me...oh! I forgot I'm not part of the drama" Ms. Han said.

"Why don't you start with snow white?" Ms. Han suggested.

"Okay let's start!" Sana exclaimed she look at Jungkook and he just nod at her and smile.

Sana set aside Taehyung's eye glasses and start to apply foundation to his face, she didn't need to put a lot because Taehyung's skin is already pretty and it suits him, she put contact lenses, curl his eyelashes, put a little bit of blush on and apply a lip gloss to his lips, Sana didn't put a lot of make up on Taehyung since his features is already beautiful she just need to add to show that beautiful features more.

Taehyung get dressed and walk out from the dressing room. When he walks forward, everyone is in awe, all eyes on him.

"What do you think?" Sana suddenly asked Jungkook who's busy looking at his camera, he asked him about Taehyung's appearance.

"He looks the same, Snow White with dental braces" Jungkook said and start to climb down the ladder and walk away.

Taehyung just pout and scratch the back of his neck.

--

Later that day.

"Doctor! I don't want to wear a dental braces anymore! Remove this please! Hmp!" Taehyung stubbornly shouts in front of his dentist clinic but no one is coming out.

~★~