Chapter 16: Promise

They are now in the camp site everyone is gathered around the camp fire.

Jin is playing guitar, Jimin, Taehyung and Hobi are singing, while Yoongi and Namjoon are happily watching them, while Jungkook and Yugyeom is busy preparing the barbeque.

"Kook, where did you and Taehyung go?" Yugyeom asked.

"Ah I was just busy taking photos and I saw Taehyung sitting alone so I accompany him" Jungkook said, Yugyeom just nod and continue to grill.

"Okay guys the food is ready, let's start our mini show!" Yugyeom cheer and everyone clapped their hands.

Their mini show start with Jin, Jimin and Taehyung they sing with their angelic voice, Namjoon and Yoongi show their rapping skills and Hobi show his dancing machine skills.

It's time for Jungkook and Yugyeom to perform but before they perform Yugyeom tell a story first.

"So guys, since we will be graduating soon I want to share with you this story, back when me and Jungkook are primary students there was a girl Jungkook told me he likes the girl but I like the girl too, we like one girl at the same time, we start to compete with each other on who would the girl like first--"

"But in the end the girl doesn't like either of us" Jungkook continue for Yugyeom.

"Yeah so since that day we promise each other that we won't like or fall in love with the same person at the same time again" Yugyeom said.

They continue their mini show, they all dance and jam with the music when Yugyeom suddenly kissed Taehyung in the cheeks.

Taehyung is taken aback he didn't expect that someone will kiss him so sudden and Jungkook is in front of them.

--

They are now heading back home, they notice that Taehyung is very silent throughout the ride but they didn't asked him why maybe Taehyung will open it with them soon, they bid their good bye and take their different way.

Taehyung is now walking home but Yugyeom insist to walk with him so he just nod he doesn't have energy to talk.

When Taehyung is about to open the door Yugyeom suddenly talk.

"Hey Tae, you're so quiet today anything wrong?" Yugyeom asked concern.

"Nothing" Taehyung said.

"Okay then I will fetch you tomorrow yeah?" Yugyeom said.

"You don't need to fetch me and bring me home, not anymore" Taehyung said holding the doorknob he feels like exploding.

"Why? Is this about the kiss? you suddenly stop talking since I kissed you, But were boyfriends right? that's what boyfriends do" Yugyeom said slightly shouting.

"Boyfriends? we're boyfriends? I don't remember anything that I said something like 'I'm your boyfriend' " Taehyung said facing Yugyeom.

"But Tae you agree" Yugyeom said insisting.

"No I didn't agree to anything, that day you asked me I didn't give you my answer, you concluded it yourself!" Taehyung said pissed.

"I let you fetch me and take me home everyday because you're stubborn, but that kiss is not my thing, I'm sorry Yugyeom I tried but I really don't feel the same way about you" Taehyung said.

"Why do you like someone else?" Yugyeom start to conclude again, Taehyung is so pissed.

"Yes! I like someone else so I'm sorry, bye" Taehyung said and go inside the house.

--

Yugyeom and Jungkook is now on the school rooftop.

"It hurts Kook, this is the first time I take relationship seriously but it turns out he doesn't feel the same" Yugyeom said.

"He said he likes someone else" he continue and look at Jungkook, while Jungkook didn't answer and continue to look from afar.

"Kook can you promise me something?" Yugyeom said that caught the attention of Jungkook.

"What is it Yugs?" Jungkook asked looking at him.

"Promise me that you won't hit on Taehyung" Yugyeom said and ready his fist for fist bomb.

"I promise" Jungkook said and do their promise fist bomb.

--

Later that day.

Jungkook walk inside their house he's greeted by his father.

"Hey Kook, me and Mom have something to tell you, come sit" his father said and offer him the seat in front of his mom and dad.

"What is it dad?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkookie, me and dad decided that you will study in Japan, your uncle is there so he offer to bring you and study there" his mom said.

"It's okay for me mom, but can I pursue photography?" Jungkook said.

"Of course you can, you will study photography there" his mom said and smile.

"Okay mom and dad, I'm in" Jungkook said and smile widely.

"By the way, your flight is tomorrow after your graduation ceremony, your uncle will fetch you here" his dad said, Jungkook just nod and excuse himself.

~★~