Chapter 10: My Prince

It's their dress rehearsal day.

Taehyung is lying on the bed for he will act to be dead Snow White because of the apple, he's fidgeting his dress when Ms. Han asked where his Prince go.

"Where did Mijoo go? it's time for rehearsal" Ms. Han asked.

"Ms. Han he's in the toilet, he has bad stomach today" Jin said.

"Really? Aish.." while Ms. Han is looking for a substitute she saw Jungkook who's painting the castle.

"Hey! You! Mr. Bunny can you act as a prince?" Ms. Han asked.

Taehyung heart is racing like he run for miles 'Really? Ms. Han asked Jungkook?' he thought while his eyes are closed.

"Excuse me ma'am? Me?" Jungkook asked dumbfounded.

"Yes you, it's just for one take and you can go back to painting" Ms. Han said.

Jungkook picked up the coat of the Prince and wore it he sit beside where Taehyung is lying.

"Taetae you lucky b*tch" Jimin said while squealing with Jin.

"Okay action!" Ms. Han shout

"You're so beautiful Princess, I want to kiss you" Jungkook said the line and lean forward.

Tae slightly open his eyes and saw Jungkook's face leaning forward to him, he close his eyes and slightly open it again and see Mijoo's face leaning forward to him.

Taehyung panic and get up quickly and accidentally step on his dress that cause him to fall but before his butt meet the floor Jungkook catch him on his waist their face is only few inches away Taehyung can feel Jungkook's breath in his lips.

"My Prince" Taehyung mumbled.

"Hm?" Jungkook hum not sure of what Taehyung said.

"I-i mean t-thank you" Taehyung said and stand up properly.

"Be careful next time yeah?" Jungkook said to him in low voice only the two of them can hear.

--

When Taehyung got home, he lay down in bed and remember what happened a while ago, he keep on day dreaming when he remembers something.

He get his phone from his nightstand and dial an unfamiliar number, he put the phone on his ear and wait for the person to pick up.

"Hello?" the other line answer.

"Uh, is this Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah yes! why?" Jungkook answer.

Taehyung start to roll in his bed because of excitement when he remembers that he wasn't answering Jungkook's question yet so he put back the phone in his ear to answer but *toot*toot* the call is already ended.

"Great Tae! now he thinks your a creep caller"

~★~