Chapter 5: Stars

Taehyung, Jimin and Jin is currently sitting in one of the cafe near their school.

"Hey Jin, do you know a book on how to get a boyfriend?" Jimin asked.

"Why? do you want a boyfriend Chim?" Jin teased.

"Of course not, I just want to try if that kind of book is effective" Jimin said defending himself.

"Eh~ You just want that small guy with fair skin to be your boyfriend" Jin keep on teasing.

"NO! I'm not!" Jimin replied trying to deny when suddenly their attention go to Taehyung who's busy reading a book.

"Get the 1st in exam reviewer are you serious Tae?" Jimin asked.

"Yes! I miss my dad and I want to study abroad so I'll try my best to be a top student" Tae answered and continue to read.

While Jimin and Jin is busy eating and talking to each other when their attention is caught by the girl beside their table.
"Hey Hyuna! Hansoo already confessed to me thanks to this book you recommend to me" the girl said to her friend.

"Oh? The recipe of Love really works? good for then!" the girl replied while Jimin and Jin is busy eavesdropping, Taehyung pretend to read but also listening.

--

Jimin and Jin is now at Taehyung's room for group study, their exam is coming so they need to study specially Taehyung.

While Taehyung is busy reading a science book, Jimin suddenly put out a book.

"Charaaan~ It's The recipe of Love" Jimin said excitedly.

"Tip number 1, win the heart of your love one using the star, go to a place where you can see as many star as possible, use your finger to connect the star and write your love one's name" Jimin and Jin run towards the balcony of Taehyung's room to connect the stars while Taehyung is quietly eavesdropping at them.

"Hey Tae! don't you want to try it?" asked Jimin.

"Uh, no I think it looks like a nonsense" Taehyung said and go back to reading.

"Aish, I'll just do it at home" said Jin.

"Yeah, me too, bye Tae we're going home" Jimin said and waved their goodbye.

When Taehyung is sure that Jimin and Jin is already gone he got up from his seat and go to the balcony.

He stares at the stars in the sky and start to write a name "전정국" and smiled to himself like an idiot.

--

Jungkook is in his room busy doing something in his study table, he suddenly stand up and go to his window, he look up the sky.

"So beautiful" he mumbled to himself and look to the thing in his nightstand, there's the bandaid that Taehyung give to him and Jungkook smile to himself.

~★~

My Cute Puppy Love | taekook |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें