Chapter 18: A Book Full of You

Jungkook came home, he saw his uncle sitting in the living room talking with his dad.

"Uncle you're here" Jungkook said.

"Yeah I'm here to fetch you" his uncle said and smile.

"By the way we still have 2hours until our flight" his uncle said, Jungkook just nod and walk towards his room.

Jungkook enter his room and sit in front of his study table, he open the drawer and put out a purple book, he untie the ribbon and open it.

★1st Page★

Photos where Taehyung is sitting and laughing with Jimin and Jin at the cafe, there's something written beside the photo *Your friend is right, you are indeed cute*

-Flashback-

Jungkook is riding his scooter when someone shout "JEON JUNGKOOK! LOOK AT OUR CUTE FRIEND RIGHT HERE!" he ignore it but after he pass the cafe he parked his scooter in the next shop and get his camera from his bag and take a photo of Taehyung laughing with Jimin and Jin.

-End of Flaskback-

★2nd Page★

Photos of the baked cookies and bandaid that Taehyung gave to him *My wounds will heal fast because of this*

★3rd Page★

Photos of the strawberry ice cream box that Taehyung gave to him *I know it's from you. You're the only one who love strawberry that much after all*

While reading it "It's still in our freezer all this time" Jungkook said and chuckle

★4th Page★

Photos of the strawberry cake Taehyung brought from their bakeshop *I'll bake strawberry cakes as many as you want if that makes you happy*

★5th Page★

Photos of Taehyung waiting in line for Dance Club *You seems fairer, Good luck to your audition! Hwaiting!*

★6th Page★

Photo of Taehyung things in the dressing room and the book Recipe of Love *Why use this if you already have my heart >_<*

Jungkook chuckle while reading it "My cheesy ass is showing"

7th Page★

Photos of Taehyung when Sana is doing his make up *I told Sana that you look the same, You look cute as always*

-Flashback-

"What do you think?" Sana asked.

"He looks the same, Snow White with dental braces" he said and walk away.

"Aish! Why did you said 'Snow White with dental braces' he might get offended Aish! Stupid Jungkook!" he told to himself while walking.

-End of Flashback-

★8th Page★

Photo of Jungkook's hand *I hold your waist to save you from falling, I want to hold you more and never let go but everyone might be suspicious*.

Next photo is a screenshot of Taehyung calling *Your number is already save in my phone before you call that's why I asked 'why' instead 'who is it' when you asked if I'm Jeon Jungkook*

★9th Page★

Photos of apple with a bite and a note beside Taehyung's eye glasses *I bite the apple just like Snow White to emphasize that you did a good job doing your role, Good job Apple of my eye*

★10th Page★

Photos of Taehyung sitting on the field drawing in his sketchpad *You seems so focused your pout is showing hehe, Keep it up my pretty artist!*

★11th Page★

Photos of Jungkook's hand holding the purple roses *It's so hard to find this kind of roses* *Purple roses stands for enchantment that's why I want to give it to you because I was enchanted by you since day one*

-Flashback-

He handed the purple roses to Taehyung "That's from my friend" he said and walk away "Why are you so coward Jungkook?! Aish!" he said to himself and run.

-End of Flashback-

★12th Page★

Photo of Taehyung and Yugyeom talking in the bleachers *You know how it hurts to see you talking with Yugyeom?* *It hurts like hell knowing the chance I can finally get is stolen by him* *I'm so coward to tell you I'm the one who put that letter in your book*

★13th Page★

Photos of Taehyung wearing a helmet in front of Yugyeom scooter *I wish I was the one who brings you home*

★14th Page★

Photos of Taehyung sitting alone the bleachers *I told you taking photos soothes me, well you're the only one who soothes me* the other one is photo of Taehyung walking away with Yugyeom *I told you I want to court someone, but I only want you, why can't I have you alone?*

-Flashback-

Yugyeom and Taehyung is walking away leaving Jungkook alone sitting on the bleachers "Tae can I court you?" Jungkook said while staring at Taehyung with sad smile.

-End of Flashback-

"Why are you so coward Jungkook?!" he said to himself while running hand through his hair frustrated.

★15th Page★

Photos of Taehyung sitting alone on the chair near the cliff *You're alone again, careful there you might fall* and the other is photo of the grilled octopus *I told you about octopus, I'm an octopus cause I don't want to let you go*

-Flashback-

They are happily dancing with the music when he suddenly saw Yugyeom kissed Taehyung in the cheek, he can see Taehyung is so shocked but he look away poking his tongue inside of his cheek to hide his jealousy "I should be the only one to kiss you" he mumbled to himself.

-End of Flashback-

★16th Page★

Photo of Taehyung and him smiling taken by Yoongi "Always keep that precious smile, I love you Kim Taehyung 💜"

After reading the last part Jungkook tears fell down.

~★~