Chapter 19: Goodbye My Love

After Jungkook read his book about Taehyung he came out from his room holding the book.

"Where are you going Jungkookie?" his mom asked.

"I need to go somewhere important mom" Jungkook said and ride his scooter.

"Come back quickly, don't be late on your flight!" his mom shouts.

Jungkook stop in front of a beautiful house, he got up from his scooter and stand up in front of the door.

He place the book in the doorstep and look where Taehyung's room is, the light is off Jungkook thought that maybe Taehyung is already sleeping.

"Good bye my Tae, my love" Jungkook mumbled to himself and drive his scooter.

Little did he know Taehyung is still awake, crying his heart out.

--

The next morning Taehyung walk out from his room with puffy eyes.

He walk toward the kitchen and start to find something to eat in the refrigerator when he saw the soda Jungkook gave to him is still there with a sticky note *Don't drink this!* he sigh and feel sad again, he's spacing out when suddenly his mom called him.

"Taebear! I found this in front of our door, it's for you" his mom handed him a purple book with a note *For Kim Taehyung* written on it.

He went to his room and sit in his bed, he open the book and his tears start to fall again.

When he finished reading the book he stand up and wipe his tears.

"You stupid Bunny, I love you too" he said and run out from their house.

He arrive at the bakeshop that Jungkook owned, when he enters the bakeshop he walks towards the counter and asked the pretty woman there.

"Um excuse me, is Jungkook here?" Taehyung asked.

"He's--wait you're Taehyung right?" the woman asked.

"Um yes, how did you know me?" Taehyung said hesitantly.

"I'm Jungkookie's mom, and I saw your photos in his room with your name in it so I recognize you" Jungkook's mom said.

"Oh my! I'm sorry, nice to meet you ma'am" Taehyung said and bowed.

"Nice to meet you too sweetie, but Jungkookie is not here anymore" Jungkook's mom said.

"Um what do you mean?" Taehyung asked.

"Jungkook go to Japan yesterday to pursue his study there" Jungkook's mom said.

Taehyung didn't realize that his tears fall until Jungkook's mom comes out from the counter and hug him.

--

Jungkook arrived at Japan with his uncle, he looked around with awe, Japan is really a beautiful country.

"Hey Kook, come here let's go to our house" his uncle said.

They ride in a cab and after 20 minutes they arrive in their house, they went inside and his uncle show him his room.

"This will be your room Kook-ah" his uncle smile and leave.

Jungkook went inside the room, he roam his eyes before he start to arrange his things, when he's done he lay down in bed when he remembers something.

"Oh!" he suddenly get up and find something in his bag, when he finally found it he get up and post in on his wall, a picture of Taehyung smiling brightly.

"I will see you again soon my Tae" he said and went to sleep.

~★~