Chapter 21: Back Home

★7 years later★

°New York City°

Taehyung is now 23 years old, for being a young adult he achieve quite a lot.

He's now sitting in his office waiting for his secretary.

*knock*

"Come in" Taehyung said.

"Mr. Kim you're calling for me" his secretary said.

"Yes, I need you to talk with Bogum he will be the one who will manage Vantae Collection×NYC for the meantime" Taehyung said while playing with his pen.

"Yes Mr. Kim, but can I ask why?" his secretary asked.

"I will go back to Korea tomorrow to manage Vantae Collection×Korea there, and since I already miss my mom and friends" Taehyung said and smile.

"Okay Mr. Kim, excuse me" his secretary smile and walk away.

--

Jungkook enter the gallery, today is his exhibit called "Focused" he's now a professional photographer and got his own studio 'Golden Closet Studio'.

"Congrats Mr. Jeon, what a very beautiful exhibit" one of the man said and shakes his hand.

"Thank you Mr. Lee" Jungkook said smiling.

Jungkook walk and observe the photos, actually Taehyung's old photo from his camera is the one he put on his exhibit.

The first is photo of Taehyung's eyes emphasizing his monolid and double eye lid with his long eye lashes and a mole under his eye.

The next photo is Taehyung's nose and lips it emphasizes his mole in the tip of his nose and his heart-shape lips.

The next is Taehyung's side profile where it emphasizes his pointed nose and smooth jawline.

And the last is Taehyung's close-up smiling photo it emphasize his crescent eyes and boxy smile.

When Jungkook finished to look around he suddenly smile remembering Taehyung, his thoughts cut off when someone suddenly asked.

"Hi, you are the photographer of this exhibit right?" the group of girls asked.

"Yes, why?" Jungkook said.

"We just want to ask why did you name it 'Focused'?" the girl asked.

"Ah, since I started photography I really love to take close-up shots, it let us see more details that our eyes may not notice, I named it 'Focused' because when we focus on something we tend to see the true beauty in it and we appreciate it more" Jungkook said with a smile.

It's already late when the exhibit finished, Jungkook is on his to his car when his phone ring, he put it out and saw the caller ID *Yoongi*.

"Yes Yoongs?" Jungkook asked answering the call.

"Kook! Jimin told me Taehyung will go back here in Korea" Yoongi said.

--

The next day Taehyung arrive at Korea he's now at the airport.

"Taetaaaaeeeee!" Jimin squeal and hug him.

"Welcome home Tae" Jin said and hug him too.

"It's good to be back home, I miss you so much guys" Taehyung said smiling and hug them again.

~★~