Chapter 22: See You

Taehyung woke up and roam his eyes when he realized he's back in Korea in his own condo.

"Ah, I'm home~" he said while stretching his arms.

He get up from his bed and go to shower, after he got dressed in simple short shorts and paired it with pastel pink hoodie since he'll just stay at home for one day before he go back to work.

He go out from his room and welcome by the sweet smell from the kitchen and saw his mom.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, good morning to you too Taebear, I came here to eat breakfast with you, don't you miss me?" his mom teased while continue cooking pancakes.

"Of course I miss you so much mom~" Taehyung said and back hug his mom.

While they are eating his mom suddenly asked him

"Taebear you're already 23 when will you get married?" Taehyung choke on his juice when he heard it.

"Mom! I don't even have my first romantic relationship! how come you asked me to get married?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, I'm just asking y'know 23 is perfect age for marriage" his mom said.

When they finished eating his mom leave him alone in his condo to go back to their house.

He's now sitting on the couch watching Netflix when the doorbell ring.

Taehyung walk towards the door and open it.

"Hi Taetae!" Jimin cheer.

"Oh hi Chim! come inside" Taehyung said and let Jimin in.

They sat on the couch and cuddling when Jimin asked.

"Hey Tae, you're not that busy right?"

"Not really, I'm the boss so my time is flexible, why?" Taehyung said.

"I just want to ask you if you're going to attend the party next week in our former school it will be held in the school gymnasium" Jimin said.

"Oh are you going Chim?" Taehyung asked and look at Jimin.

"Well, if you go of course I'll go too" Jimin said.

"Okay! I'm in!" Taehyung said and smile.

"And Tae there's a chance you might see him" Jimin said afraid of what Tae would say.

"Actually, I really want to see him after all these years" Taehyung said.

--

Jungkook is now on his studio 'Golden Closet Studio', he just finished the shoot for today.

Well he's a photographer he's a busy person when Yoongi approach him with a coffee.

"Hey Kook! You want coffee?" Yoongi asked while offering the coffee.

"Thank Yoongs" Jungkook happily get the coffee.

"By the way I have to ask you something" Yoongi said.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked and take a sip of his coffee.

"Are you going to attend the party next week?" Yoongi asked.
"I think so, I have a free schedule next week so I don't have any problem with it, how about you?" Jungkook said.

"Of course I will attend, Jiminie will be there so I need to be there too" Yoongi said Jungkook just chuckle.

"Do you think I will be able to see him Yoongs?" Jungkook suddenly asked.
"Well, Jiminie told me that Taehyung will attend too, so maybe you can see him, but make sure to prepare yourself" Yoongi said, Jungkook just nod and smile.

~★~