Chapter 14: Silence means Yes or No?

Taehyung is now waiting for that anonymous sender who told him to meet.

He's standing in front of the bleachers patiently waiting holding the letter in his hand.

While he's waiting he saw Jungkook walking towards his direction, he got nervous he can't stop fidgeting his uniform.

'Is he the one who send it?' Taehyung thought suddenly he got excited.

Jungkook is just a few meters away from him.

"Tae--" Jungkook said suddenly stopped by someone who's in front of Taehyung now.

"I knew you would come" the guy said.

Taehyung got confused so he look at Jungkook at the back of the guy.

"Jungkook do you want to tell something?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah, I will just gonna ask if what are you doing here, but now I know why" Jungkook said and tap the guy's shoulder, smile and walk away.

Now it's just Taehyung and the guy.

"By the way my name is Yugyeom, you're Taehyung right?" the guy asked him, Taehyung just nod because he lost his interest.

"So I'm here to ask you something, can you be my boyfriend?" Yugyeom ask, Taehyung is taken aback, he can't process what just happened so he cannot find his word to answer until..

"Taehyung~ you know silence means yes" Yugyeom said smiling.

--

Almost a week pass by Yugyeom always wait for Taehyung after class to get him home, today's class is over walk out from their classroom and saw Yugyeom.

"Hey! your class is already over?" Yugyeom asked.

"Ah, yeah" Taehyung said.

"Okay let me get you home" Yugyeom said and lead them to the parking lot.

Yugyeom give Taehyung the other helmet and let Tae ride his scooter, when they're about to go Yugyeom saw Jungkook.

"Hey Kook! you're going home?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yes Yugs, got so much to do so" Jungkook said always smiling.

"Come with us, I'll just bring Taehyung home" Yugyeom said and start his scooter with Taehyung while Jungkook is in their back riding his scooter too.

'I wish Jungkook is the one who bring me home' Taehyung thought while subtly glancing at Jungkook.

When they arrive at Taehyung's house they bid their good bye when Taehyung is about to enter the door Yugyeom stop him.

"By the way Tae, I'll fetch you tomorrow" he said.

"Huh? why? tomorrow's Saturday" Taehyung asked.

"We'll go to campus, stay with me while I'm practicing piano" he said and leave.

--

Taehyung is now lying on his bed talking with Jimin through the phone.

"So Taetae what's the real score between you and Yugyeom?" Jimin asked.

"I really don't know Chim, when he asked me I didn't answer, he concluded it himself" Taehyung said while burying his face into the pillow.

"Maybe you should clarify it with him, this misunderstanding" Jimin suggested.

"Chim maybe I should give it a try, well he's not a bad guy" Taehyung said.

"Well, he's your Kookie's best friend, but it's up to you Tae if you should give Yugyeom a chance just make sure you're truly happy, your feelings matter y'know" Jimin said and yawn.

"Okay Chim thank you for the talk, Good night" Taehyung said.

"Anytime Taetae, Good night" Jimin said.

Taehyung hang up the call and think of what Jimin said.

"My feelings matter" Taehyung mumbled and drift off to sleep.

~★~