Chapter 7: Strawberry

"I'm so bored~" Jimin whine.

They are in Taehyung's house garden sitting in a swing they don't have classes since it's Saturday.

"Chim, I'm curious what's the next tip in that love recipe book you read?" asked Jin.

"Oh yeah! let's read it" Jimin get the book from his bag

"He always bring that book?" Tae mumbled to himself.

Jimin starts reading "Okay! tip number 4, use the power of love to make us smarter, more beautiful and be better at everything by this we can get the attention of the one we love"

"So, I think it's time for a make over!" Jin suggested.

--

"First we must make your skin fairer" Jin said while scrubbing Taehyung's skin.

"Don't worry, Tae will become fair but his skin is almost strip out" Jimin said laughing.

"Ooouucchhh" Tae cried.

"Jungkook is handsome so you need to be pretty!" Jin said and continue to scrub.

"Next we must moisturize your face" Jin said while pouring a facial clay in his hand.

"Oh my! that thing doesn't hurt right?" Tae asked worried.

"Tae trust us, when we finish I'm sure he'll notice you" cheered Jimin.

"Third we need to trim your hair since hair color is not allowed in our school" Jin said while holding a scissor.

"I'm not trusting you in this! what if you ruin my hairstyle?" asked Tae.

"I won't ruin your hairstyle because your hairstyle is already ruin! Gosh just trust me Tae" Jin said scolding Taehyung.

"Okay do your best" said Tae who already surrendered.

"And for the last touch! we must put this body and face lotion in your skin to get it more moisturize and fair, but when it dry it will make your skin slightly yellowish but it will only last at least a day and your skin will be fairer than before" Jin explain.

--

After their mini make over they head to the bakeshop to buy something to eat and to see Jungkook because Jungkook's parents own that bakeshop.

When they arrive the first thing that Taehyung do is to search for Jungkook.

"Tae I think he's not here today" Jimin whisper to his ear, Taehyung is a little disappointed when suddenly he heard a sweet voice.

"Welcome to our bakeshop. What can we get for you?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung just stare at Jungkook with big eyes he's shock that Jungkook is here.

"U-uh, t-that one" Taehyung said nervously while pointing at the strawberry cake.

"Ah, strawberry cake! how many?" Jungkook asked with a smile.

"Um, just one p-please" Taehyung said he can't stop stuttering.

When Jungkook hand him his order Taehyung is ready to leave when suddenly Jungkook touched his forehead.

"Are you sick? You look kinda yellowish" Jungkook asked who look worried.

"N-no, I'm f-fine" Tae answer.

"Okay then, take care" Jungkook said and smiled.

Taehyung just nod and run towards his friends and go out from the shop, he's already blushing like a mess.

"You really love strawberries huh, you even smell like one" Jungkook mumbled to himself and smile.

~★~