Chapter 3: Soda

Tae run towards the sophomore building when he arrives he's still catching his breath when he saw Jungkook standing outside their classroom with 2 books in each of his hand.

"What is he doing outside?" Tae ask himself.

He's already near to Jungkook direction when Tae saw him stop balancing the books for a while and put his earphones on, Tae suddenly stop by Jungkook.

"Shh don't tell our teacher" Jungkook hushed him and smile, Tae just nodded and walk away.

When Taehyung look back he saw Jungkook who's doing little dance steps while balancing the books.

"He's really cute" Tae mumbled to himself.

--

After that Tae follow him almost everyday, Tae see him goofing around with his hyungs.

Sometimes Tae stay in corner of the hallway to see Jungkook pass by him and every girls squealing.

Next day he saw a girl taking a picture with Jungkook, "He really have so many people around him huh" Tae said to himself.

--

Today Taehyung help Ms. Han to hand drinks to their school marching band while he's handling the drinks to every member he's observing Jungkook who's playing football with his teammates.

"Thank you Tae" Jimin said when he got his drink from Taehyung, yeah Jimin is part of their marching band.

"It's my duty Chim" replied Taehyung with a smile, when he get his attention back to Jungkook.

He saw a girl calling for Jungkook and he ran towards the girl's direction, the people around Tae start to whisper on who the girl is.

"Who is she?" said the other girl beside Tae.

"Maybe she's someone special to Jungkook" replied the other girl.

"NO WAY!" Tae suddenly shout he didn't realize he said it out loud.

"Oh I'm so sorry" he said and bowed before leaving.

--

Taehyung is lying in his bed wondering who's that pretty girl a while ago.

"AISSHH" he suddenly shout and get up from his bed and go in front of the mirror, remove his eye glasses and begin to pose like a model.

"Aish this isn't working, I'm not pretty" he said defeated.

"Taebear! Your uncle is here!" his mother shout from the living room.

His uncle is from America he works along with Taehyung's dad.

Tae came to the living room and hug his uncle

"How are you uncle? How's Dad?" Tae asked.

"I'm okay, and your dad he's kinda busy but he has something for you" his uncle handed him a photo of his Dad.

"He said if you get the top one in your school he'll bring you to America and study there" his uncle said.

"Don't worry Dad, I will be the top one in our school, I'll see you there someday" Tae said while staring at his Dad photo.

"Yeah sure, from the 30th place" his mom teased him.

"O-oh hehe" Tae awkwardly smile while scratching the back of his neck.

--

The next day at school, Taehyung, Jimin and Jin is currently in front of one of the food stall in their campus.

"3 strawberry milksha--" Tae can't finish his sentence because Yeonso push him.

"I want 2 lemon soda" Yeonso demandingly said.

"Hey! you can't just push me like that! we waited in line for so long if you want to buy drinks for yourself get in line!" Tae said irritated, the guy face him.

"Don't you know who I am? I'm a varsity player, we are the priority here!" Yeonso replied with smirk in his face.

Tae is ready to talk back again when he suddenly stop by Jungkook who's in front of food stall.

"3 soda for football team" when Jungkook get his order he walk towards Taehyung and the varsity guy.

"Soda, is it okay?" Jungkook asked Tae while handling him the soda.

"Uh y-yeah, it's f-fine" Taehyung stutter.

Jungkook just show his adorable bunny smile at Taehyung and face Yeonso and stare at him sharply before walking away to go to where his hyungs are sitting.

~★~