Chapter 13: Roses are not always Red

Today is Valentine's Day! Jimin and Jin is busy opening Taehyung's admirer gifts for him.

Since Taehyung start junior year he received so many letters from his admirer specially when it's occasion like this maybe they already appreciate Taehyung's beauty.

While Jimin and Jin is busy eating chocolates from Taehyung's gift they notice that their best friend is sulking in the corner of their classroom.

"What's wrong with him?" Jin asked while munching chocolates.

"As usual he's waiting for Jungkook, you know him he always expect that maybe someday Jungkook will give him anything or just greet him" Jimin said feeling sad for his friend.

"Is Park Jimin here?" a guy suddenly speak, Jimin turn his head and see..

"Yoongi hyuuungg~" Jimin squeal while walking towards Yoongi.

"Here, sunflower for my sunshine" Yoongi said getting shy, you know he's just a sweet talker when it comes to Jimin.

"Aw~ how sweet of you Yoongi hyung, thank you" Jimin said blushing, later Yoongi leave them and go to his own classroom.

Seeing Jimin get something from the one he like really make Taehyung feel envious, he want to experience it too, while he keep sulking in the corner he didn't hear that Jin and Jimin is calling him.

"Hey Tae! come here!" Jin said.

"Kim Taehyung hurry up, he's heading in our classroom!" Jimin said excitedly, Taehyung quickly fix himself to be presentable.

"Can I talk to Taehyung?" Jungkook asked when he arrive in Taehyung's classroom door.

Taehyung quickly get up and move towards Jungkook.

"U-uh, for you" Jungkook hand him a 3 purple roses tied with a purple ribbon Taehyung get it and smile while blushing.

"That's from my friend" Jungkook suddenly said and walk away, Taehyung went shock and his smile faded.

--

Taehyung is now sitting in his room in front of his study table, he's holding the the roses that's given by Jungkook, well he said it's from his friend so he's so confused.

"It's a purple roses with purple ribbon, how come he knows my favorite color" Taehyung said while staring at the flower.

After a while he decided to just study so he get a science book from his bag when an envelope fall from it.

He pick it up and opened it *Meet me tomorrow after class at the field near the bleachers I want to tell you something* Taehyung read the letter and got confused at the same time curious.

~★~