Chapter 4: Button

Taehyung is on his way going home when suddenly Jimin shout calling his attention.

"Tae...Jungkook..Yeonso..." Jimin said while catching his breath.

"Jungkook? what happened?" Tae asked worried.

"Yeonso and Jungkook goes into fight, they're in the back of gymnasium" when Jimin finish his sentence, Taehyung begin to run towards the gymnasium.

--

"Hey Kook! Someone wants to see you at the back of the gymnasium" Jungkook's teammate said.

"Oh okay I'll be there" Jungkook reply.

When he arrives in the back of their gymnasium, he saw Yeonso the arrogant guy a while ago.

"What do you want Yeonso?" Jungkook calmly asked.

"You think it's okay to just embarrassed me a while ago?" Yeonso replied irritated.

"Well, you deserve to be embarrassed" Jungkook said, Yeonso punched him.

"Do you think your a hero now huh?! You're a failure just like your fa--" Yeonso can't finish his sentence because Jungkook punched him harder in the face.

"Don't you dare" Jungkook said before walking out the gymnasium.

--

When Taehyung and Jimin reached the gymnasium there's already no one in there.

While Taehyung is scanning the area he suddenly saw a button, looks like a uniform button with blood Taehyung bend down to pick it.

"Tae come on let's go home, Jungkook is not here already" Jimin said while looking at Taehyung who's picking something in the floor.

"O-oh okay, let's go Chim" Taehyung said and get up.

--

Taehyung is sitting in his study table staring at the button he picked a while ago he draw ) to the button so it's looks like it's smiling like this :)

"Why did Yeonso and Jungkook fight each other?" he asked himself.

"I hope Kookie is alright" he said and yawn.

"It's time to sleep, good night button" and placed it in a little box in the corner of his study table.

--

The next morning, Taehyung is outside the guidance office waiting for Jungkook to come out.

*Inside the Guidance office*

Jungkook and Yeonso's butt hurts because of the spanking they both received from their guidance counselor, that's the punishment you get spanked using a long stick in the butt.

"Mr. Jeon, instead of making trouble why don't you just pay attention in photography, join photography contest and don't waste your time fighting, so that you can give our school a thing to be proud of" their guidance counselor said.

"Yes sir, I'm so sorry, it won't happen again" Jungkook said.

"Yes sir, it won't happen again" Yeonso also said.

"Okay, now go to your respective classroom" the guidance counselor said dismissing the two.

Taehyung still waiting when he saw Jungkook coming out from the guidance office.

"Okay Tae, you can do it!" he cheered himself and approach Jungkook.

"Um hi Jungkook, thank you for helping me yesterday, take care of yourself, here" Taehyung handed him a baked cookies and bandaid head low while blushing.

"Oh, it's nothing, thank you for this Taehyung" Jungkook replied while smiling and get the baked cookies and bandaid from Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung just nod and run away from Jungkook, his heart is ready to burst out.

--

Later that day.

"Oh my gosh! He knows my name! Jungkook knows my name! He called me by my naammeee! He called me Taehyuuunggg!" Taehyung squeal while jumping and doing his little dances.

~★~